We all run into the problem of phone verification one way or another. PVA’s can come from bad proxies, bad accounts, and excessive actions. This is a guide on what to do if your accounts don’t verify after multiple attempts at phone verification on Jarvee.
- Get the cookies of multiple accounts that have been running smoothly for a few weeks.
- Export them and rename them with the accounts having PVA problems.
- Import the cookies of these accounts into the accounts that are having PVAs
- Check if you imported the cookies correctly by checking “Edit Profiles” and matching the cookies with the accounts that are running smoothly.
- Verify the PVA accounts.
- Some accounts will automatically verify after this while other will require you to phone verify the accounts again.
- Phone verify the accounts that need to by verified.
- Check if they are officially verified by going to the profile on Instagram.
Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.