Guys doing M/S method - quick question

Hi guys doing M/S,

Just wondering I have a few slaves setup and all getting warmed up.

For example I have about 20 slaves:
Each have about 6-9 photos, captions include @mainaccount
Each bio do not use url link, only a shoutout to @mainaccount

But I am not getting many follow backs. Should I set up DM’s as well?

Just a poll to brainstorm ideas… thanks!

For M/S, you slaves do you
  • add link to bio
  • add @mainaccount shoutout to bio
  • do both

0 voters

Slave do DM?
  • I use DM to new followers and send them to my main account
  • I do not use DM

0 voters

Say you have 20 slaves, each do 100 follows. Thats 2000 follows a day. Now say followback is about 10%, then thats 200 new followers, but how many of that 200 actually follow your mainaccount?

Whats you aprox Slaves followbacks conversions to Main Account
  • around 1%
  • around 5%
  • around 10%
  • more than 10%

0 voters

1 Like

You should get from 2% to 5% Follow to your main accounts, if you are getting less than that, then you may need to improve your targeting or optimize your main account.

2 Likes

Of course you should setup DM, it’s where most of the follow to main will come from. You won’t get much from @ in bio. I personally don’t do @ in bio

1 Like

Wait are you not sending dm to new followers on slaves asking them to follow on your main account? That’s very important, that’s how we get 95% followers on mother account if you need help with anything you can message me, i have a setup of thousand of slaves providing manual m/s service

1 Like

Thanks guys - no I havent, just set up right now to see.

I used to do this a few years back DM new followers, but it wasnt with J, another tool…

How many dm’s to follow backs you are doing currently with 1 account/day?

1 Like

Will vary from different setups. If a slave perfectly matches a great mother account can be like 50%. If the slave or mother account is bad then can be less than 5%. Also sources of course are a big contributor to great folllow to mother.

Would you recommend Spintax? I mean IG shouldn’t read personal messages right

Yes you definitely need spintax and their algorithm reads it for sure. To stop spam etc. So, using the same dm will flag you fast.

1 Like

This thread helped when I first started out.

The other ones are in higher levels so can’t share.

2 Likes

IG still filters the messages, especially if the messages contain links. There are also cases wherein the users report the messages as spam and that may be where IG starts to look at those specific messages.

And yes, spintax is highly recommended, you may check out the link provided by @heroeslair

1 Like