Guys please help (162k to 159k )

My account going down and I don’t know why!? Does anyone faced the same problem before! And how I can fix that!?

2 Likes

I think those accounts that disappeared from your Followers list are mostly fake accounts which got disabled by Instagram. These days it’s normal for IG accounts to lose followers because of that.

3 Likes

maybe you posted something that your followers did not like or you completely changed the account content that will lead to followers loss as well.

1 Like

I think those accounts probably got disabled in the meantime and that’s why your number of followers got decreased that much.

1 Like

I would also say that part of your followers were fake accounts, and since Instagram is being more and more strict, probably some of your followers got disabled in the last wave. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No bro! All my followers are real 100%

I haven’t change my content! I post same content since 2018

It’s normal to see a drop. @Alexnvo has seen drops like this as well.

2 Likes

Don’t listen to those who say “fake followers” this is all bs. Why should Instagram suddenly delete 3K so called “fake accounts” I my self have a bunch of fake account non of them was ever deleted and never did any of my “fake accounts” (username holder) accounts removed from any of the pages I followed with them. Yes Instagram deletes from time to time fake accounts but not account by account this happens over night and not in a period of weeks or months. I could figure out the issue finally after almost a year of searching and here is the reason I’m sure you facing the same BS I had and have. I had an anime account with around 40K and I was growing insane with like 7-10K likes per image and many hundred followers daily. Then one of the images got taken down for sexual content eventho it wasn’t anything close to sexual content just a stpd kid reported me apparently. The post was taken down and since this moment my account from one moment to another was completely fkd up. I lost around 10K followers and I have only 600-1000 likes. Since a year I’m losing followers now. Instagram black flagged my account and this is the truth no matter what people here say like “ there is nothing confirmed such a black flagged accounts” yes there is. You see my account was alwyas in the suggestions and first result in search and now it’s like complete disappeared from the suggestion and it took me a few month to be on the search result again but I didn’t manage to get the first result ever again. So if Instagram believes that you post content that hurts the platform in some kind of way they don’t have any interest to cover you in the results of the search or in suggestions, it goes so far that they even shaddowban you for a certain time. All can come back to normal but it’s no guarantee. Just a few weeks ago another of my account was black flagged same thing happened I started to lose followers, my account disappeared from search completely, no suggestion and a shaddow ban. Apparently again sexual content. Seems like Instagram is specially sensitive about such reports. So what I did was logging out of my account for 4 days and when I noticed I was back on the search and the hashtags I started posting once every 2 days. Slowly my account was recovered but is still noticeable damaged. I’m third result in search now, hashtags work but I believe suggestion is still hiding my account but it clearly recovers. As you see Instagram told me basically “ we don’t like what you did and this is our way to show you this, do it again and you won’t get away so easily “ so now I’m being a good Guy and stay away from anything close to sexual content. My first account is dead and will never recover they completely killed it and there is nothing you can do if you don’t know anyone working for Instagram who will authorize your account as not dangerous again. So don’t let anyone tell you this is because you have fake followers. It’s not, it’s because of the content you post. Think of it did one of your posts got removed in the last months ?

1 Like

many blame this or that – before we blame anything or anyone – ask this question – "How is the niche doing as a whole? -
little history –
My first niche quotes steadily gaining the last 4 years out of 5, and other quote accounts growing in the quotes niche. I kept records of them also in growth and ER so I know the majority grew. Come March 12-15 of 2020, My accounts slowly started to bleed followers one by one and eventually, 99% percent of my accounts had losses. I was not the only one – a great majority of the quote accounts I kept records on had losses also. An entire niche stunted in growth. Yes, some grew and still grow, the vast majority lost. I have lost about 700k in that niche, for me no big as I moved on to other niches in April during quarintine.

2 Likes

When you post something with a hashtag, or when you follow a celebrity, there will be a chunk of folks or atleast appearing to be like “folks” who would follow you. They are just bots operated by someone just like us. However these are not profiles of real people and are just spammy profiles. They will get purged ultimately and its very normal for accounts to lose followers every now and then, even if we believe that all our followers are genuine. The fact would be, not all but most of our followers are genuine

1 Like

You have some fakes in those 162k, yes they are fake accounts for sure. Instagram was cleaning these days so they deactivated manny accounts including some that you had on your profile

Yes bro! In the last months some of my posts got removed from instagram and I’m also think that the reason of why I lose followers but my account get back again it’s doing well right now. Thank you for your help✨

1 Like