💯 Handmade IG Accounts created with HQ email - Starts from 0.35$

Hello everyone! I am here to make your work easier on automation by providing you some solid Accounts for M/S, mass dm’s, Scraping etc. These accounts are tested and used by me and very fruitfull to scale up for me and my clients.

:point_right:t2: THEGRAMIFY.COM :point_left:t2:

Products are listed below

1.)Hand Made PVA IG ACCOUNTS - (PHONE VERIFIED+WARMED UP)

• Accounts are created on IOS and Android Mobile phones

• Accounts are created with different ip’s and 4g Proxies

• Each Account profile contains a profile picture and a post.

• Accounts are perfect to be used as scrapers or to do Mass dm’s

• Accounts are created with Virtual No’s.

• Accounts will login immediately without any ev/pv.

Get them @0.35$ each

2) HQ++ Hand Made IG Accounts with GMX Emails

• IG ACCOUNTS made WITH gmx Emails.
  • Emails are of HQ with IMAP Enabled
  • Accounts Comes with og email
  • Accounts are created on IOS and Android Mobile phones
  • Accounts are created with different ip’s and 4g Proxies
  • Each Account profile contains a profile picture and upto 0-5 posts
  • Accounts can be used to do scraping, mass dm’s , slaves etc. or accounts can be grown for further use.
  • Accounts are created directly with emails no phone no’s were attached to them can be verified easily using imap.
  • Accounts will login immediately without any ev/pv.

Get them @1.20$ each

3.) Custom Accounts

• In this first you have to choose the type of account you want to buy i.e. with/without email etc
  • Then we will custom profile the account as per your preferences like bio, username, full name, number of posts, profile picture etc.
  • price will be raised 5-20 cents upon the base account which will vary according to work done in customization.

Refund Policy

• There will be refunds unless we are unable deliver the accounts. once its done there will not be any scope of refunds.
  • All of my accounts are made manually so there is a slight chance of invalid creds. so to claim their replacement report within 12hrs of purchase.

After a login i am not responsible to what happen to the account as it is a point the way you use the accounts whether account lasts or not (many factors, proxies settings, etc). No training will be given by my side on how to use the accounts as I do not know what you plan to use the accounts for and Instagram is a dynamic platform in which it is nearly impossible to instruct if you are new please hire yourself a trainer.

Disclaimer

We have a Zero Tolerance SPAM policy . The email accounts you purchase or that come with the accounts cannot be used to send out any emails. Accounts are meant for verification purposes only. Of course you completely own the account after purchase and therefore assume full responsibility for anything you’re doing with the accounts after purchase. All email accounts offered with accounts are 100% checked before putting on the store to be in working order however there is a small chance that the email might get disabled or banned in the future by the provider. You accept this as a risk when you purchase the accounts.
Therefore if you get any email accounts that are not in working order once you buy the accounts please note that ONLY the email is eligible for a replacement for up to 24hrs after purchase of the account and not the social media account it belongs to even if that social media account has a captcha challenge or verification. This is because sometimes the email provider will ban the email while it is sitting in the store even though it was already checked before being on the store, and is therefore out my control

All accounts offered through this website are 100% legal , which were registered manually with indian 4g LTE We never sell stolen, illegal or compromised accounts.

Store link - http://thegramify.com/

CONTACT US:
Mail: contact@thegramify.com

3 Likes

Sales thread approved. Good luck!

Good Luck wit the sales :+1:
Will be interested to test your HQ++ accounts.

Thanks @milina for your assistance

Thank you so much Boris
Now I will be giving away 30 Accounts for reviewing and testing.
Write “I wanna try these three” below and I will send you
The samples
And give us an honest review about the accounts on this thread and you will be rewarded with 5 more accounts :blush:

2 Likes

I wanna try these three

I wanna try these three

Me too
I wanna try these three
:blush:

I wanna try these three
thanks

I wanna try these three

I wanna try these three

Hey man i want to ask you one thing
Your accounts looks same as @ARoNNN accounts
Same pattern, you are selling @ARoNNN accounts
The samples you are provided to me are having same password as his accounts

1 Like

Thanks for asking for samples I think I have sent to everyone.:blush:
@Spiderman no we don’t resell accounts. I used to buy from accounts before from @ARoNNN and I got used really used to his accounts, password and stuff I used the same password though in creation of my own accounts lol. IF you want me to change password I can do that. Moderator asked me for all the proofs if I resell or not and I’ve passed all of them since I’ve been trying get on the #public-marketplace from march.

1 Like

You are on the first time on marketplace you should have your own tools not having others
Obviously you change password now but on the first go they are same as @ARoNNN
And now i went to @ARoNNN sale thread you are purchasing accounts for him you have mentioned in his thread… so it really looks like his accounts
But i wish you a very good luck for your sale
Cheers

Please don’t say things in air. If you something solid please come up it’s my my choice what I put the password. There’s is a story behind this password if you want to hear DM me in private it’s not a place to discuss.
Again I would say I don’t resell if any one want to challenge DM the moderator if he feels like I need to give proof of 1st owner I will give again to him.
Thanks for your review as I am nearly close to a successful Seller :sweat_smile:

Need some scrapers or accounts for mass DM’s buy from here :point_down:

1 Like

Free samples if any

I wanna try these three

Restocked HQ++ Hand Made IG Accounts with GMX Emails 1.20$ each buy from here :point_down:t2:

A few Phone verified Accounts are also in stock @0.35$ buy from here :point_down:t2:

Paypal is enabled now so no more payment issues

Sorry @Gramin @SUZAN all samples have been given away but u can buy a few to test.

Restocked HQ++ Hand Made IG Accounts with GMX Emails 1.20$ each buy from here :point_down:t2:

A few Phone verified Accounts are also in stock @0.35$ buy from here :point_down:t2:

Hi, I was looking for three accounts to use as scrapers. High quality ones please. How do I buy?