Hard blocks and EB or API?

I am not geting hardblocks, but more 508 errors than nomal…

what are you using eb or api?

EB, I am going to test today API with two accounts

guys in general from formulating some sort of statement, try to be as descriptive as possible.

there are literally people giving up on a daily basis and if we want to strive and help each others then lets try to give more details such as

“Using EB only with scrapers, getting hardblocks, rested for 2 days and warming up again”

1 Like

These new blocks started exactly on 11.11 between 10-11pm MEZ.
Before that I had 95% clients reaching daily limits.

But at exact this time 35-40% of clients started to get a follow block that would not go away when performing a logout/login on EB.
Many clients got the same temporary block on their device and still are temporary blocked 6 days later.
But I and the client can still like, comment, unfollow and post. The temp. block looks like a block you would get when going over 6000 follows per 30 days. But all accounts are underneath that.
Then suddenly some of these temp. blocks turned into a hard block, but only for the follow tool.

It also does not say anything about using a service like the other hard blocks do.
So I guess there are two different hard blocks now to make it a little more complicated.

Anyone seeing similar things?

3 Likes

Yes same here.

Yes same here

Guys I was usi EB and I had some error 508 in some accounts, not any AC neither hard blocks. I tried in 2 of these accounts with API, after 2 follows, I got AB. API is working for you? These account did not do any VS before.

Correct. I experienced the same on many accounts I manage. Although my experience was only about 10% of the accounts. Still, very high for my normal. I usually only get 1%-2% blocks. Never reach anywhere near 10%.
Same weird report, you’re using likes or something else.
Not using likes, since all the likes are coming from followers and real users. Double checked all accounts.

Could be JV like engagement program? That’s the only thing that would show , but accounts follow those giving like to, so???

I keep thinking that Instagram has found something that detects JV.

you dont need to think that, thats a fact since day 1

1 Like

Got hard blocked today using EB for 3 days… with very low settings… going to still use IG but now I’m thinking of moving to twitter

I was thinking the same today. But I heard twitter is even harder limits and blocks than IG? :frowning:

Yes twitter is harder than IG.
Ig allow you to somewhat bypass verification etc. with twitter when you’ve pv its the end if you use sms online service.
You accounts get suspended for no reason also, every follow they reset the password. etc.
Not so easy but you can make it.

1 Like

I am followig/unfollowing in twiter 150 total action daily, some likes and retweets, i am not having any issues at this level.

1 Like

Lets keep this to Instagram talk, as we are in the Instagram Marketing thread.

1 Like

exactly the same for me

I manage acc on Jv and on phones, and this problem is on phone also. So it is not a Jv only problem.

I am not experimenting any problem on phone, but good to know.

how many phones/account?

I am running manually 2 accounts to recover them as they cannot do automation.