Has anyone had any luck with buyaccs?

I’m trying to buy around 50 Instagram accounts, but there are so many different types of options on https://buyaccs.com/

For anyone who has used this website to buy Instagram accounts which ones do you recommend purchasing?

And if you know of a better website to buy accounts can you list them here. Thank you!

2 Likes

Someone said that they are just reselling batches. Some batches could be nice, and some could be bad

2 Likes

Also interested, a friend buys his accounts there and said they are good… I just bought one though and when sending the code to the email adress to verify nothing at all arrived…

1 Like

Hi,

I paid buyaccs for 2 accs, the paypal payment went through, and when I submitted a ticket on buyaccs about not receiving the accs, I got an email that seems like a bot asking if I were the paypal owner, did I have access to the paypal account, and similar type of questions. Did anyone have a similar experience from this website? How exactly do you purchase accounts from this website? of if there is another website or someone you can recommend instead ?

1 Like

A buddy of mine just bought some accs that were good he said… I want to try them out but did not do that yet.

Ehh I have heard mixed results but I wont use them