Has anyone tried PLIVO for instagram PV?

today i woke up to a mass pv? after some searching i found a twilo competitor that offer a us and 18 other country phone. Has anyone here in the forum have experience with pv with twilo or pvlivo?

1 Like

I always use real SIM to PV. Make sure i own the SIM number. In my country you can get SIM with 1 year actived without top up. But still interesting to hear experience from people use twilo or pvlivo services.

may i ask what country… and where do i find the cards?

Indonesia, you can get SIM for $ 0.11 each. And it will active for 1 year. If you live in here, you can get it from local marketplace.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s cheap. :smiley:
In Hungary, where I live the government introduced a law which limits the maximum amount of SIM cards you can own. If I remember it’s 5 or 10 per person. So I have to use online services for validation.

I got PV/ban on 4 accounts last thursday in a short time btw.

2 Likes

All of that new account?? I always put number after ig ask for that.

1 Like

ill update you on Plivo … have to try to get something reasonable to pv. they charge .80 per phone and nothing for the sms. they do charge for actual calls per minute ( how 90s), they made me send them my id to verify plus credit card card… and if i had ever smoked… ok not the last one but i did feel rather violated

2 Likes

No, all of them were 3 months old accounts. Already got back 1 account after ban.

1 Like

Twilio is not working on IG…

2 Likes

This one is a bit different . plivo. if you take a look at it please tell me what you think. i m awaiting confirmation

Do you have any other contact information? I need a SIM card

I have been having issues with my accounts and phone validation for the usa. right now i am awaiting some Brazil and Ecuador sim cards i purchased. when i know if they work i will let you know. cross your fingers for me

Lol why sim from Ecuador😂

1 Like

You can add my skype:zhang20018001, and we’ll talk about it

in a visit there i had to use a local sim …it cost me 5 dollars and i did not have to put any id to activate. it went right in and lasted for a year. that qualifies as cool

I am still using hidemynumbers and it’s still work well. With chinese number! If you want US number you need to talk with them.

1 Like

Wow i think it’s great to provide phone services for PV :joy:

1 Like

i was told that they did not work long term . re you getting re verification soon after you pv?

yes… it’s work well…

1 Like

i had to buy cards for my usa based accounts… 50 and pay a monthly service. do you think enough people here would buy usa based PV? each card can verify 4 accounts. what do you think?