Hashtags not working on Instagram story but is on main page?

I’m wondering if anyone can give me some advice or help! I’ve noticed that I’m not getting as many views on my Instagram stories now, I used to get around 100 now only around 40.
Also hashtags don’t seem to be working on my stories anymore. I understand that hashtags and location tags don’t always work but for the last few months it’s not working at all, I don’t even see it in the ‘who’s seen’ when you click on the story.
It’s really frustrating, I thought I might be on a shadow ban however it’s not seem to have affected my grid and my engagement has actually increased on there.
Has anyone got any advice!

1 Like

It could be a combination of the quality of your story or the time that you posted.

1 Like

feed has been crappy today and yesterday night… it should pass in a day or two hopefully.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice however it’s been happening for a few weeks now. I post at different times a day and the quality is good and good content!
I’m not 100% but I believe it’s since I accidentally used a banned # (valentines day)in my story, I removed as soon as I found out. But haven’t been visible for long time and just don’t know what to do

1 Like