Have you reached this point in automation?

Anyone reach a point where they start punching walls? :joy:

10 Likes

Not yet, but soon to start. Or smashing phones. :joy:

5 Likes

oh, it’s a habit

3 Likes

Only tearing out my hair and crying, I feel like screaming and punching walls are just around the corner

2 Likes

I prefer to drop kicking things.

4 Likes

yes, then I came here, made friends, and we helped each other get through things :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I just shed a tear

3 Likes

It’s a proxy issue. Get good proxies. No need to punch walls.

8 Likes

or an account creation issue

or a million other things

5 Likes

Account creation & proxies are #1 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Account creation has been interesting to say the least. Everything from fast ban to 500F/U a day accounts, all using the same DC proxies. Was starting to feel like that when I could not grow any new accounts but got over it now.

2 Likes

As I’ve suddenly started balding from the stress in my life combined with growing up, yes, automation is making my hair fall out at an accelerated pace. As a result, I’ve started to punch walls in anger. Thanks Instagram!

7 Likes

yeah I felt sad today when I found my list of things to do once my botting project is “on autopilot” :weary:

it was a long time ago…

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to punch walls since day one, but this is how I make a living, and issues are expected from time to time.

2 Likes

We gotta learn to love this problems

1 Like

Certain days… Yes.

1 Like

Some of y’all need to smoke some weed if you’re really punching walls. It ain’t that serious guys. Sure it’s a business and income but woosahhhhh

4 Likes

Happening to me everyday lol

1 Like

3 Likes

I remember before September 2017 when I would login to my VPS once every other day for about 5 minutes.

4 Likes