Hello! And today is my Happy Birthday :)

Hello, everyone!

Just mentioned that here we have such an amazing part of the forum for introductions.
I’m not so new here, but still new so here we go :slight_smile:

I’m from Eastern Europe. Work with different kinds of digital marketing for almost 5 years and I really enjoy it. Worked in a few compaines, ran a few own projects and this very time I’m work with IG automation (hard times, you know :sweat_smile:), having about 300 accs in my Jrv software.

Came on this forum eventually and mostly here to discuss what I’m good at - IG and Jrv :slight_smile: Will be happy to help and get helped.

Very grateful to the owners/creators of this forum for such an amazing community and to every member of it.

Also, today is my HB, so I decided that it is a good moment to introduce myself here.
If you want to congrtulate me - simply press on like, I really dream about that LVL2. :smile: Thank you! Cheers!

7 Likes

Nice to have You here :slight_smile: and of course Happy Birthday !
P.S. i think that a lot of people here would like get on LVL 2 asap ;p

2 Likes

Happy birthday bro! Welcome to the forum. This is really an awesome place to learn about digital marketing, and much better than other online communities I have been a part of.

BTW, the best way to LVL2 is to be patient and contribute to the forum with value :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! you made my day :slight_smile: And today is my Happy Birthday

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Happy birthday man! Wish you all the best with you marketing business as well. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, buddy.
And welcome!

1 Like

happy happy

13 chars

1 Like

Happy birthday to you my friend.

1 Like

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Buddy! have a good one.

1 Like

Happy Birthday - looking forward to seeing you on lvl 2!

1 Like

Happy birthday, @TrAff1Monster

It’s good to have you with us! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Guys, did not expect so many answers!

Decided no to quote everyone, just want to say THANK YOU ALL :slight_smile:
Really - thank you so much. I’m proud to be a part of such friendly and clever community.

I’m sure, we will get good results together soon!

@IGsocialize Happy Birthday, man! Wish a good luck with our not very easy business! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday
Hope i ´m not too late

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s never late :slight_smile: Thank you so much, guys!
Wish us all good luck in our businesses

1 Like

Happy birthday sir. Wish you a fantastic year to come!

1 Like

Wishing you the best year. Enjoy.

1 Like