Hello Everyone I am Zach From Ogads

Hello, everyone this is the official Ogads account. I will do my best to try and keep up with your questions here. If you have any serious questions/problems with Ogads please talk to your affiliate manager on Ogads. This is more for just general questions about Ogads.

Now that we got all that out the way a little about myself.

I have been working online for the past 10 years now. I have had many odd jobs from writing articles to drop shipping items.The biggest thing I have noticed when it comes to working online full time is you better have a backup plan. Things change on the internet so fast. I have seen guys make $5,000 a day then a patch comes and their method no longer works.

The same can be side about mobile marketing. Remember pokemon go? That was the hotest niche and many people made thousands of dollars. Now a days it still works but the niche is pretty much dried up. Just be sure you are ready when the next pokemon go comes out so you can take full advantage of it.

17 Likes

Hello Zach, welcome to MPsocial. We’re glad to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Zach, great to have you here.

Welcome to the forum @Ogads , glad to have you. That’s a nice introduction and very good advice, it’s always better to have several sources of income /ideas you’re working on.

The CPA community here is new but I am sure it will grow nicely and any help coming from you is highly appreciated :wink:

Hi Zach. Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. :raised_hands:

Welcome to the forum.