Hello Everyone! I want to introduce myself!

Ive been replying to some of the threads. Inboxed a few of you but forgot all about the Introduction thread! Sorry about that.

Im a 30+ year old Singer Songwriter and Music Producer. My genre is electronica. More like a fusion of rnb and electronica. I tried starting a clothing line to synergize with my music. Think my own custom T-shirts with my music for giveaways and to sell.

I was looking around for information on how to sell apparel online and found Mass Planner. An article was saying its great for pinterest. So i downloaded it and followed this guide on using it for pinterest. was pretty cool. I got no real traffic i was just using it to follow people. I set it extremely high too lol. I didnt get banned tho. From reading a lot of the topics i probably shouldve but it was my own personal account lol.

And what brought me to the forums is Mass Planners emails on the topics in here. And some of them caught my eye. So here I am browsing and asking questions.

I am 100% a beginner. I learn quickly. But there is so much information on ecommerce. I find myself going down rabbit holes. Learn one thing only to find out i need to learn another lol.

Sorry if Im rambling. I hope to learn from you all and then be able to teach to others what ive learned.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for all this information!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @DreamKatari . It might seem a little overwhelming at first, but the new stuff will come to an end eventually and everything will start to connect and make sense, so keep reading everything and you’ll get there in no time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Ive been looking and searching for beginner topics for a few days now.

Im interested in FB and Instagram my platforms.

I wanna sell my own stuff. So Im searching! I wont give up! I’ll keep reading.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Since you’re musician and you’d like to use FB, then you should be interested in Facebook Live video.

Check it out here http://mpsocial.com/t/method-stream-prerecorded-videos-via-facebook-live-and-get-much-higher-reach/29

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Very interested in this. Im familiar with OBS cause I stream me playing on Twitch every now and then. Im deciding what to stuff to stream live now lol

1 Like