Hello from India ! New here

Hello,
i have been lurking around from past few days. forum looks pretty cool.
I can’t see any marketplace here? I have few services to offer for the community.

4 Likes

Welcome to mpsocial.

The marketplace is level 2. Before you try to sell anything, please send @Adnan a DM with what you want to sell. It’s $50 for a marketplace thread.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! As @wortime said, before trying to sell your services, you have to reach level 2, so you need to contribute to the community first.

4 Likes

Yes , already had a convo with admin and sent sample service to him.
Not sure if i have anything to contribute since i was into seo / web designing before.
I will try to engage with fellow members and learn / share what i already know.

3 Likes

AFAIK there is no need to work into level 2 if you are marketplace. I’m sure there are ways around that. I’ve seen people just open threads that had never been part of the forum before. So I’m sure it’s a simple click away.

Adnan is a busy guy, so it might take a few days, but he will get to you.

2 Likes

Cool then. Will wait for his response.
You’re really a “Nice Guy” hahaha…

2 Likes

That is entirely debatable and depends on a variety of factors. Just a word of warning, please do not sell to people via DM. That is the fastest way to get banned until 3019. And there are good reasons for it too.

3 Likes

Yupp…you’re from denmark.
People whom i met online from denmark are really good…:grin:

1 Like

Me? Nope, 100% American raised European mutt. German, Irish, Polish, Swedish etc.

1 Like

Lol.I know.
I am active on few other seo forums since 2012.

1 Like

How do i quote a reply.:rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome Saty :slight_smile:
I’m 100% sure you will love this forum. It is has such a great community like you will sure find out soon.

Is the 50$ fee once, monthly or yearly?

2 Likes

Thanks.
already finding it interesting.:smile:

1 Like

Highlight the text you want to quote and the option should appear.

Otherwise copy and past and start the line with
>

1 Like

Cool. it works. :stuck_out_tongue: see, i said you are a nice guy

3 Likes

Welcome @SatyAjit ! It is a great place to learn and share knowledge for sure! Lot’s of great people here all working hard towards something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the paartay :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Been a couple days since I’ve been in this side of the forum but welcome to MP. I hope you actively participate in the discussion! nice to have you here

3 Likes

Yeah. I am trying to engage in discussion.
Though i dont have anything worthy to share…haha

2 Likes

haha I feel like that too but even after a day I am realizing that there are always things to share!

3 Likes