Hello from London --->

After 20 years working for other people in electronics I changed my life and started a clothing brand (a real one that designs and makes clothing in London).
Here to improve my social media marketing knowledge and share the journey.

Happy to share what I’ve learned so far, but to me it seems that you need to learn how to use the platform and the tools, then find your own way.

Loving the forum already, so much great content shared and easy to understand (compared to BHW).

Tim.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi mate,

Good luck and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! Lots of info on here

1 Like

Great to have you here

1 Like

Nice to meet you sir! Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome people here are friendly and want to help. I worked for other people for years then started doing internet marketing 15 years ago, I retired at 45 and work for myself on my projects only, have to do things to keep me entertained social media marketing is challenging and fun to me I don’t need the $$ but it keeps the mind sharp :slight_smile:

You made a big jump from electronics to clothing congrats on making it work!!

2 Likes

Hey Avo,

I am in the same industry if you ever fancy a chat shoot me a DM and we can discuss ways to better both of our business
Thanks

1 Like

This forum is so much better than BHW.
Enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Hi there ! :wink: nice to meet You :wink:

1 Like

Let us check out your clothes, maybe you get some interest :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. Coupon code pls

1 Like

Welcome, Avo! It’s good to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome my friend. We’ve been expecting you.

1 Like

Welcome to the best community ever :wink:

1 Like

Welcome around @Avo :relieved:

I think you’ll notice how amazing this forum is, especially compared to BHW (this is my opinion),

Thanks for making this network a bit more big day after day :raised_hands::pray:

:hatching_chick::hatched_chick::penguin:

1 Like