Hello from Queen Bee!

Hello everyone! I am new here & so happy to be here! I primarily use social media marketing to gain more followers & achieve more engagement on my fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog page. I found out about Mass Planner about a month ago, and signed up about a week before The Meltdown Ahhh my luck.

Still, I am so pleased to be here and I am really enjoying learning things from everyone and reading everyone’s threads. You are all hilarious!

10 Likes

Nice to have you here, Queen Bee :crown::honeybee: I’m sure you will enjoy your stay here and learn much more about Social Media Marketing.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you feel welcome. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome , I am also new here just joined few hours ago, trying to understand working of this forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your messages!

1 Like

Well then, Welcome @hassy. Hope you enjoy the forum with us.

4 Likes

Welcome among us @QueenBee :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, don’t be afraid to share things you figure out that we possibly haven’t thought of. The more you contribute here the more you will get from here. :wink:

Enjoy your journey of learning!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s best to use the search function, but due to recent events, some things have changed around here a little bit. If you had MP, e-mail support from within the program and send them your forum name (Sorry MP team!). They will not divulge your private info, but may allow you access to older topics.

3 Likes

Welcome @QueenBee! We are on the same niche! Maybe someone I could relate to in the future. :smile: Enjoy your stay here… can’t wait to exchange tips!

3 Likes

Welcome queenbee, congrats, you joined the forum on the planet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Yeah, I would love too!

1 Like