Hello! From The Land Of The Tea Drinkers

Hello. My names Josh, I’m 19 from England. I just found this forum last night and I was amazed. Firstly because the website is so clean, simple and 100x better than the other forums iv been active on. Secondly, the advice here is just gold I just keep finding new posts everyone with such useful advice!

I mainly just wanted to say hi and make my first post! I might make a journey post at some point in the future.

Thank you for reading my intro and I can’t wait to keep learning.
Josh

4 Likes

Hi Josh

Welcome, it’s nice here.
I am also a tea drinker :wink:

Looking forward to hearing about your journey

1 Like

Hey Josh, I’m glad you like this forum, it really has the best community, you will enjoy your stay here for sure. Good luck with your journey! :grin:

1 Like

100% i feel you there, mpsocial is one of the best forums i have ever come across, its like this little Paid VIP Special forums where the bosses share their secrets but in a bigger way everyone share their secrets here

Welcome My friend

1 Like

Yes! I couldn’t have said it any better myself lol.

1 Like

Hey Josh, UK myself…

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Josh glad you joined the party :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! I’m from the tea drinking land too :coffee:

1 Like

Hi there fellow Brit

1 Like

Welcome mate!

1 Like

Welcome! I just arrived ten days ago, my brain is still overflowing with information!

1 Like

Hey Josh Welcome to MP. It sure is a nice place to be, lots of information to digest and I hear there’s even more in the upper levels. See you around, any questions, just ask

1 Like