Hello from the Midwest (USA)

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to take the time and do a more formal introduction. I’m currently a college student that entered the social media game around March 2017. Been learning a ton since then, and the last 3 months I’ve learned more than ever. I started out with an e-commerce business in 2015 that opened my eyes to the potential that online business offer. Since then I’ve done drop shipping, Amazon FBA, created my own webinars, clickfunnels, and now I am in the process of trying to learn more about Instagram and Facebook/Facebook Ads. Excited to be a part of the community and feel free to reach out anytime, especially if you have any dropshipping/Amazon questions!

Cheers!

7 Likes

We’re glad to have you with us @Chopblock

Stick with us, post regularly and you’ll be LVL2 in no time. There’s much more info about FB and IG there.

BTW, since you are already familiar with dopshipping and Amazon, you could maybe start new thread about how to start with that kind of business? It will definitely help you reach LVL2 faster.

5 Likes

Awesome idea!! Keep an eye out for how to make some dropshipping money :wink: haha

Excited to be a part of such a close knit and intelligent community!

3 Likes

Hey mate, 20 year old from the midwest aswell. Sucks shit lol. AZ so much better than South Dakota :sob::pray: Fulltime instagram baller here, and I give all the credit to this forum LITERALLY.

Stay here, learn, dont be an ass, contribute and you’ll make alot of money with all of us :slight_smile:

Have a great day dude, and welcome!

3 Likes

Thanks Babs! Can’t wait to see whats in store :slight_smile: Midwest is def cold as shit compared to AZ haha. I’m used to it though, and at least we can have snow for Christmas (sometimes)

3 Likes