Hello from the UK, enjoy chatting and solving problems

Hi Guys,

A pleasure to join mpsocial, looking forward to meeting other like-minded people, enjoy solving problems with proxies, data scraping and big data.

7 Likes

@fordy welcome to the forum and I wish you to have a great time here and to find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Welcome @fordy, I am happy that our family is growing :smiley:

Hope the forum will help you out in reaching all your goals :smiley:

How are you enjoying “lockdown”?

Waiting for Boris to announce Tier 3. Which is basically the same as what we are in now. The whole world is laughing at us.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum, this is indeed the best place to solve IM issues and automation stuff, I hope you enjoy your time here :partying_face:

Hi from the UK aswell,

Long time lurker on MPsocial. Hopefully can share advice to one another :cat2: :heavy_multiplication_x:

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi @CatX, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you :smiley:

1 Like

Wasn’t sure if I should comment as there’s now more then 6 of us on this post, but as I`m in tier 3 - welcome :mask:

1 Like

All good here thanks @xstaC where abouts are you? have you been working or furloughed? Would seem that most of us are now in T3/2 for most of the run up to christmas

1 Like

Essex. Furloughed but will probably quit for full time IG marketing once furlough finishes though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! Tier 1,2 or 3… I’m working my ass off even more in lockdowns. Hope you are doing well🙏

2 Likes

Tier 3 as well here, bit of a bummer really as London just above me is tier 2 :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, might you be here