Hello world ! Moustaash is joining the party!

First of all, I am completely new to this world, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Moustaash, well actually that’s not how my parents named me, but i’m sure you will accept this choice, as you guys are cool and friendly.
I am a 20 years old student living in Paris, France :fr:
I’m actually studying architecture, but I mostly do photography, I even have a website !! (And that is the main reason my name is in blue :wink: )

I heard that the best way to really know who is somebody, is to listen to his music, well let’s see if you can judge me with two of my favorite music style

1: I Loooooove rap

2: This is actually my morning alarm

I hope you guys will liked this presentation, I still have so much to learn from you !

6 Likes

Welcome to MP Social :smiley: Hope you will have a great time here!

1 Like

And just like that, it’s a Moustaash party. Welcome to MP!

1 Like

Bienvenue @moustaash and thanks for the music :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Another rap lover here on this forum! Welcome!

PS: The songs aren’t actually bad, but I prefer more aggressive rap :slight_smile:. Also more of an oldschool fan (Shady, Tupac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Eazy E, JayZ)

1 Like

Welcome M! :grin:

1 Like

Something more like this then ? :slight_smile:

(i guess this is kinda famous)

some french rap

Yeah that’s more my type of music :smiley:

1 Like

The introductions section is getting nicer by the day I see, welcome to the community @moustaash

1 Like

welcome @moustaash , enjoy your stay.
You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave…
:family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy:

2 Likes

If he doesn’t start any question off with, “I Moustaash you a question”, then I give up on this forum.

5 Likes