HELP 0 posts 0 followers 0 following!

Hi, is your business username premium enough that you think one would be trying to snipe it with a tool or even manually in seconds?

If not then I recommend holding it on another account so you can do some testing on the affected one. You can use another vacant account to put your username on while you do some testing.

1 Like

Sounds good, Thanks!

1 Like

I had this issue for a while. The culprit was the age limit on my Instagram profile was 18 so anyone with a age limit under 18 or someone who’ve not set their birthday cannot view my business profile. I fixed it by setting the age limit to 0. You can find that in settings ->business ->age limit

6 Likes

Thanks a ton, Man! This just fixed it.

2 Likes

I have this issue. There is a profile of a friend whenever I search for it, it gives me 0 posts 0 following 0 followers even though this profile has posts, following, and followers from other devices! I thought that she blocked me but there is something strange!!

1 Like

@davian_dawson thanks a ton dude!!! That solved it!!!

1 Like

Wow you are absolutely god sent thankyouuu

Amazing!! My sister had this issue for a good month! So glad it worked!! Thank a million!!!

it’s strange actually, looks like updated version of shadowban

I tired it didn’t work mine has been four months now

Bro you helped me sooooo much!!! Thank you! I had the same problem and i has set the age 13 and over. Now i changed it to 0 and everyone can find me thanks!! I had this problem about 6months now and i made so many reports and instagram didn’t answered me back. I own you my friend! Thanks again

Great solution, thanks for this info, you’re a life saver :smiley: :pray: