[HELP] Follow blocks

same problem with me. i have 500 account. almost 90% account got follow and like action block. try to change other proxy but still not help. 1proxy 1account. datacenter proxy

far as I know moving accounts that are low trust (or in ur case maybe flagged) into ANY ip. even physical rooted phone with network won’t work.

Maybe if u rested it on the new ip then started view stories and very small actions to get its trust back u would of been fine.

That’s just my current opinion I could be wrong in all this . But looking at my 300 accounts from months ago they are barely hanging in there. I also haven’t touched them in forever now since I have a fresh new setup. Might try starting them up next month and update everyone’s who’s wondering about long rest time

1 Like

Yes, i get blocks with embedded browser too in some cases. but in another ones, using embedded solve the problem.

I will try to rest the accounts for 3 days and try again

I will check this option

Have you tried exporting the profiles (with cookies) and running them on another machine with MP or even in another software such as GMT2? I recently experienced an issue with follow blocks and moving the accounts to a different computer running a separate of install of MP fixed the issue.

1 Like

I would also recommend to change the limits on daily follow from 600-660 to around 50-60 in the first day and increase daily by 2-3 until you reach around 100 a day, then go for 10-12 until 200-300 a day.

I usually warm up clients accounts by starting with 10-15 follows a day in the first week, then I set daily increasing limits with 2-3 a day until they reach 50-60. It takes longer, but on long run it doesn’t affect the trust score. I mix the first week with around 100 story views with only 2% answer rate and an extra 20-25 a day for likes.

1 Like