Help! Growth Instagram 2021?

Can you help me guide the solution about growing Instagram 2021?
I have refer some information and document. But I still haven’t figured out how to grow my account.

Please

Thanks.

Daily Posts are key to growing nowadays

I’ve found daily posting of reels and videos is best. If you can put your face on them with a story and a cause, even better!

Try collabing with influencers. Work with micro and nanoinfluencers since their rates are so low. They also usually have very engaged communities.

Use the entire host of Instagram’s features as well (especially Reels) since these tie in directly with Instagram’s algorithm. Reach with Reels is also insane, if you use the right hashtag sand your content is engaging.

1 Like

Hands down Reels. While with posts and hashtags you can reach a decent amount of followers within a few months, a single Reel can get you from 0 to thousands of followers within a few days/weeks, depending on how good and original your content is. It is now a video sharing platform, so you might wanna keep that in mind.

1 Like

Posting / Reposting Reels is nice!
Also Interacting with People (Storyviews / Voting / Liking) helps a lot to make even more people aware of your content.

Different Account:

Slow but steady and pretty safe right now.

1 Like

There are many methods that you can use to grow your account.

• Follow/Unfollow
  • Post/Repost videos/reels
  • Shoutouts
  • Child/mother
  • Ads
    I use the Follow/Unfollow method, and it’s working great.

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks. The content is very difficult.

1 Like

I think I need to create content more.

Thank you for sharing

Many different way, some are complicated, some not, some are efficient some not. Two most popular ones are F/U and Mother/Child. The first one is easier than the other one but each one has its own advantages.

Lucky you to not have blocks and AC issues :+1:

I have gotten some guide video. You can refer them: Instagram Unchained – Latest Instagram Marketing Hacks 2021 - Google Drive

it not only one thing that you can use, there are a lot of methods, Follow, Unfollow Post/Repost videos/reels Child/mother, make sure to post good quality content first something that will make you account rank in high places then start by testing those methods above and see how it goes.

I get the same results on multiple accounts, we can’t say I am lucky, but if you know what you are doing and how to avoid and reduce the issues, you can have the same results or better.

You can refer to these articles for starters:

1 Like

Oh. We should have some text messages to exchange that. Contact me.