[HELP ME]Help About Followers Mass

guys, something very strange happened to me. I added some followers to my account via a smm panel. But now, for about two days, I have been receiving followers … I can’t stop the system … it all seems unstoppable … do any of you have a solution about it? What can be the cause of the problem? I had executed an order of only 100 followers to try but now it’s ruining my profile. I tried to put the private account but still many requests continue to arrive. Please help me.

I am willing to pay for someone to find a solution for me.

3 Likes

Nothing you can do but contact panel… or change IG name for a week

1 Like

friend thanks for the reply. I contacted them. They told me they didn’t know anything.

2 Likes

Try changing your profile to private, see if you start getting user requests or not.

If they still seem to come flooding in you’ll have no choice but to change your username - even if it means you add a dot or an underscore.

You’ll want to act quickly as large spikes in bot followers may decrease your trust level and adversely affect your account.

2 Likes

How long should I stay with the other account name? however, even if private I continue to receive requests.

4 Likes

Try the name change for 7 days, then swap back to your old one if you wish (hopefully it’s still available at that point).

1 Like

the name will cover it with another account that I will at least not be able to take. I hope it works. Did something like this ever happen to you or do you know someone who happened to you?

4 Likes

SMM panels are known to experience issues with delivery limits, it’ll be a simple piece of code that needs correcting, but unfortunately for you it means an influx of followers until it’s detected and fixed. Some would say it could be advantageous, so using this secondary account at least you’ll collect a bunch of followers that you can one day sell off to someone else :wink:

1 Like

brother I did not think of this problem of smm pannnelli. Thanks a lot. I thought I was the only unfortunate on earth. However, regarding the name, he doesn’t let me take it up on another account. It tells me the name is not available. Do you know why?

2 Likes

So step one is to change the name your primary account (the one that’s having all the followers added to it). Then wait say 10 minutes for the Insta system to update and realise the name becomes available. Then using your secondary account change it to your original name - problem solved.

Friend leave me your skype please.
Friend I found this https://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2019/03/instagram-to-save-your-account-to-fight-username-grabbers.html?m=1
from how I understood for 14 days the name is blocked

2 Likes

Oh well there you have it, looks like you’ll be fine then if this 14 day turnaround period is true.

In that case at least you can still change your primary account username for a week and let things cool down.

I don’t provide support services via Skype sorry!

1 Like

Ok brother as you wish. Do you know any reliable smm panels?

3 Likes

Yes - try IG Panels - they are in my opinion the best in terms of quality and delivery, I’ve tried most out there and haven’t had too many issues with these guys. At least if something doesn’t get delivered the support staff will refund you promptly.

2 Likes

can you send me the link and the name on PM

2 Likes