Help me to make $40,000 in 3-6months (real life debt)

Okay guys i might have the weirdest story ever…

Im doing for years now dropshipping, blogging, website building etc. but i never really made big cash with it because i never really made more than i needed to do to make living costs out of it.

But i have now a really big real life problem im like $40,000 in debt with 24 years so my question is would it be realistically possible to make that much in 3-6months if going 100% into cpa through Instagram etc. directly starting with like 500 acc and all other stuff. Or is it near impossible to achieve this kind of goal? Since i read how people make 1,000 - 2,000 a day I was hoping that this could help me to get out off this debt :((

And if yes could you guys help me with getting started. I mean what requirements do I have to pass to be able to make that much in this period of time?
I mean things like from theamount of accs to settings i would need to increase from 0 to 40,000 realistically. I’m really ready to put everything it needs into it working 12-16 a day and learning whatever it would take.

Thanks for everyone helping me, it means really a lot to me.

2 Likes

Ah and I could spend all my last savings of like $1,000 - 2,000 to reach this goal.

You should get into sneaker bots and flip shoes if you want to make that kind of money

Do those actually work to make decent money off of?

First time that I hear about this, trying to research this topic but I’m not really understanding the concept behind it?

It’s not going to be easy to make that sort of money. Of course there are people making that much, but most people aren’t… and the one’s who are aren’t going to just jump on here and provide specific details on how to make it work.

Your best bet is to read as much as you can on here. Then start slowly and see what works and then try to scale it up.

I’ve made a little bit of money, but nowhere near that much per day. It’s tricky because even if you invest a whole bunch of money, you never know when one moment all your accounts could get banned.

You need to diversify, be original (with your own twist on things) and make sure not to put all your eggs into one basket.

3 Likes

I mean the reason why I opened this thread is because you see so many people posting here how they make $X per day of course most stories are not true but those who are have achieved it from 0 correct? And I mean if its really possible tomake that much in 1year for example why is it not possible to do it in 3-6months simply by make the process faster? I mean not the process of massplanner i mean the amount of accounts you start with

If I would ask if its possible to make $1 per account each day it would sound easier right? But if you think about $1 per day x500 acounts = $500 a day -> $15,000 a month = $45,000 after 3 months

1 Like

Thats just the way I’m thinking about it I might be wrong. But it’s just that I feel like if anything about this concept is true it has to be possible to make more raising the accounts you use so maybe someone would have a realistic timeline of tasks i would have to keep to achieve this goal.

1 Like

@doglovergoals
I guess what I’m just trying to say is that it won’t be easy.

Those 500 accounts are going to need things:

• Proxies
  • Landing Pages (actually pre-landing pages)
  • Accounts
  • Niches that aren’t already spammed to death
  • Unique everything from bio to links

I don’t want to discourage you, but just try not to have too high of an expectation going into it, and know that you’re going to hit some curve balls.

Like for example… say you get 100 proxy IPs for $100, then you buy 100 aged accounts for $100, a VPS for MassPlanner.

Then you find out that the $1 proxies are already spammed to death and 75% of your accounts get deleted. But… not until you phone verify every one of them.

I swear Instagram messes with people sometimes too. Like they’d force me to verify my phone number AGAIN immediately after verifying. Only to insta-ban the account after verifying.

Then you gotta start forking out $3-$4 per proxy only to have your accounts deleted again because you used a certain phrase in your bio that was similar across all the other accounts. All only after waiting forever to try and warm up your accounts.

Anyways, good luck with your efforts. You can do it if you’re determined and creative, just know that it might not be as easy as it sounds :smiley:

7 Likes

Okay, thanks for explaining. But just so I get it right. Does it depend on the proxy you use? Because I saw some growing their sites to million followers in 12months and they got maybe like 2 blocked accounts out of 100.
If I have the correct settings for massplaner and I run all my accounts on a vps server. They still just can block me for using a wrong phrase?

And about those niches, what do you think about the idea do drive traffic to niche oriented websites like teespring to sell shirts etc? You think that could make sense?

in order to achieve a high ROI in the shortest amount of time you need an equally high capital as some has pointed out the requirement of accs proxies and other expenses.

since you’re already into dropshipping then stick to it. it’s return is pretty high. check fb for the group Online Samurai by Frank Hatchett

The problem is that I need a fast way for right now I’m willing to put as much work as needed into it and as I mentioned Above I’m also willing to spend 1,000-2,000 to get started correctly. Drop shipping is nice when going for long term building an audience of real interestes etc.

But one other question i heard somewhere that using the same url within the bio could cause a bann is that true? So i cant make 100 accounts pointing to my teespring campaign?

there are other workarounds shared here you’ll need to find for it.

1 Like

:joy: i am try to make $05 in day and $150 month with my blog site.but i am unsuccessful :sob:
or this guy @doglovergoals is make $1000-2000 in a day :open_mouth:
i am also invest $100+ :rage: in massplanner,proxy,vps and others. but get $0.
any help ??:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

i’m a newbie too but my advice to you : take your time to read all posts in this forum ( select and read ones with big numbers of reply if you want to read the main topics ) and then take action.

Delusional detected, look at this

12 Likes

It doesn’t really take that long. This is the first dropshipping story i read, and it’s motivating me each day. There are alot more stories like these i read from time to time.

Not exactly there yet at his per day or per month, so it depends. I’m obviously not motivated enough (really i lack motivation), but since your’re /desperate/ it will push you more at a shorter time.

1 Like