[Help needed], Grow my clients Travel Instagram account

Hi there MP,

Currently I have a client which is growing with my manual F/UF method, monthly we get about 300-400 relevant followers for this account. However we are looking for ways to upgrade this amount.

If you have any ideas, please send me a PM, with your proposal and growth results and lets get in touch!

PS: all automation tools will be rejected

MP-GOD

Child accounts

1 Like

Massvoting is one of the best ways to go. If you have really appealing content then it’s easy to grow

Shoutout for Shoutout

And the use of other social media

1 Like

slaves + different tools other then F/UF

Would you recommend using Jarvee for slaves? p.s sorry to jump on someone elses post to ask this question

yes i have been using it for a long time now and it’s very efficient.

Yea but we dont want to use any software or tools for growth, but thanks for mention it

Yea thanks @Jay, you have experience with Shoutouts? I was thinking to contact travel pages for him and ask for shoutouts in trade of his content rights, is that a fair deal?

We pull about 800-1000+ with manual follow/unfollow, maybe this is of interest?

Else I’d just say maybe have a think about supplementing growth with giveaways or ads.

Hmm, Jarvee for Instagram is like headache for me, I just use it now for LinkedIn and scraping Instagram, but I might give it a try

That sounds interesting, can you send me some more information about this in PM? Like socialblade stats, etc. got actually a lot of clients which could use this kind of method

Nice, you have any social blade stats for me? and what kind of growth could I expect from 10 slave accounts?

Yes make sure to check their account beforehand and see if they have a lot of genuine comments. If their posts barely have any comments despite having many followers/likes then a shoutout won’t help much.

The best chance is to go ahead and DM some accounts similar to your size and ask them if they want to do a shoutout for a shoutout. This means that you create a shoutout for them and they create one for you at the same time, this can also be in a story post.

From my experience you gain some followers if you partner up with a high quality account, you can do multiple story shoutouts for each other and also make some fun games/quizzes with small rewards

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use other actions as well, like, comment, engage with people’s posts. Post some unique content as well, that’s the most efficient way.

Growth doesn’t depend only on scrappers, there are a lot of other variables that comes to play.

I would recommend it. Managing child/slave accounts manually isn’t easy imo. You can automate sending DMs and many other actions on your child/slave accounts using Jarvee.