[Help] Phone verifications after using Campagnes [Open]

Hi guys,

Currently I have 6 accounts posting the same content so I created 6 campagne’s for each account with the following settings:

• 40 same photos but shuffled posts for each campagne
  • All posts contact spin captions
  • All have “hard” changes before posting

But still after these settings my accounts get always “Phone verification” after a post from the campagne, and this cost me alot of work for reactivating and most important, from the 30 posted by the campagne ony 10 get actually on the board ( rest is gone for some reason).

Does anyone know why is this? and maybe have some tips for me?

Hi,
I believe some information has been posted on this. The posting tool may be causing these issues. Unconfirmed yet, but alot of rumours about it

Already a big thread for this. No solution as of yet.

https://mpsocial.com/t/face-with-symbols-over-mouth-exploding-head-ban-pv-wave-4th-oct-for-summary-arrow-right-look-post-168/51189/222

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for the replay.

Well I have this already for 1 months but I was just too busy to post it.

Lucky my accounts do not get banned or disabled yet, but I do need to verify them everyday with phone smspva.com. Plus the content is deleted. Not sure if this the same as the other thread because its only my accounts who have a campagne.

i’d recommend to hand post at this point, until this situation get’s clarified

Ok thanks, maybe I will try latergram see if that works

even with this recent wave of PV crap, it is not a good idea to post all the same damn thing. That alone will trigger a PV.

1 Like

Agreed on that @Alexnvo

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t have access to this section but seems to be related to accounts extracting post and posting using campaigns.