[HELP] "You have reached the limit for the number of Businesses you can create at this time"

Can you message me on Instagram? My @ is jurinism I need help

I have got the solution
THE STEPS TO FIX THE ISSUE

1. FIRST LINK YOUR YOUR IG TO BUSINESS MANAGER

2.LINK YOUR IG TO FB BUSINESS PAGE

3.CONVERT YOUR IG TO BUSINESS PROFILE using Facebook page settings

4.Go back to your IG to check that everything is good
or you can watch my video here explaining more about how to fix it

https://youtu.be/2s2h13fYqls watch the video then thank me later

if you get any problem feel free to ask and remember to subscribe for more tips

Same issue here, stuck for a month. has anyone found a solution yet? @hampani

Thank youuuu sooo much!!! It worked actually. Thanks a lot

I have this problem too
If your problem is solved,
Can you help me get it right?
My Instagram page is not a business

Did you read all the answers. There is a bunch of solutions given in this thread. Tried any of them?

If you’re still having trouble, this should help: https://socialtipster.co/you-have-reached-the-limit-for-the-number-of-businesses-you-can-create-at-this-time/

FOUND THE SOLUTION
For iphone:

1. make a facebook business page
  2. have the instagram tab open in settings from the fb page on a seperate device
  3. download facebook ads manager
  4. on fb ads manager link your fb page to your ig page
  5. then on the fb ig tab click connect instagram and it will make you log in and convert your page into a business one

FOUND THE SOLUTION
For iphone:

1. make a facebook business page
  2. have the instagram tab open in settings from the fb page on a seperate device
  3. download facebook ads manager
  4. on fb ads manager link your fb page to your ig page
  5. then on the fb ig tab click connect instagram and it will make you log in and convert your page into a business onee

Can anyone please help me in solving my error? I have my business Instagram already and I have created new Facebook account, now when i connect Instagram from new Facebook account it shows ‘create a page’ when i created a page and then link my Instagram account to that particular page, I got error which says “You have reached the limit for the number of businesses you can create at this time”
Please help me, i m very worried.

Hello, check this one on YouTube, solved my problem:

How to fix you have reached the limit for the number of businesses you can create at this time IG

Video by Prince Social Swag

1 Like

HEY I found the solution. So go to you business manager and you will see a button “ASSETS” click and add asset and then select instagram and after connecting your insta it will ask to convert to business instagram acount and boom done.
Alahmdulillah it solved the issue for me. And I have tryied to create new fb pages and everything nothing worked except this.

1 Like

Try VPN if possible