[HELP] "You have reached the limit for the number of Businesses you can create at this time"

The issue I’m having is that when I want to switch from a personal account to a business account, I’m presented with this error message: “You have reached the limit for the number of Businesses you can create at this time”.

I’ve tried creating a facebook page and then linking my instagram via the facebook page, but when I try to do that I’m presented with another error message: “This account is already connected to a Facebook page”, something that isn’t true.

The problem has persisted for about 3 months now and I’m very thankful if anybody at this Forum has the solution!

(I’ve tried searching the forum to see if someone has started a Topic with the same, or a similar issue, but I were unable to find one.)

have you tried with another device (different phone AND ip)?

I tried it, and I still recieve the same error message.

I’m having the same issue and I tried to contact instagram via email and I received a automated response and then direct me to their help.instagram site and there is no answer about the issue…
SEND HELP

Same thing is happenening with me and its so annoying

I am also experiencing this issue - has anyone found a solution???

@justohw
@hampani

Unfortunately not

Same thing I need a answer please I’m tryna grow my account

Hi all, has anyone found a solution please? I am having the same issue, My fb page and Ad account were banned for ‘violations’ the page restrictions was then removed as facebook admitted it had been an error but they will not remove my ad account ban! now when i try and link the page with FB its saying I have reached the maximum business accounts. It will not allow me to change to personal then back as there is an outstanding promotion on there that with neither allow me to run, appeal or delete due to the ban, It lets me link the page then when I have to confirm the connection I get the error message. I’ve tried using several devices and IP but no luck. This has been going on for months now and I am beyond annoyed. I’ve worked so hard to build up my FB and Instagram and now not only can I not advertise due to Their error which they refuse to sort out I now cant link my page to Insta. If they were not such a massive way to reach customers I would seriously sack them off as they are a joke! I cant appeal anymore to get a message to them as I’ve reached the max, the excuse i am given for my ban is that my account was associated with that page (that they subsequently removed the ban as it was their error) they refuse to reply to any email about it explaining how on earth this can work, I did once manage to find an option to chat to them but the chats now ended and i get a bot and I have searched high and low for the chat button to no avail, I assume they have removed it or hidden it in the next light year! I assume my Insta issues are due to this but haven’t yet found any advise on resolving and I am ready to blow!! Please could anyone advise how I sort this or even contact Instagram (funny I know) Thanks in advance

1 Like

Did you fix it?

No, I have still not found a solution to the problem.

Anyone can help us?? I also got same issue… please DM me on my instagram @henjiwong if u can solve the problem…

1 Like

hi, so i faced this problem 30 minutes ago, so i search the net for solution and i saw many said about creating pages. i already have my own pages so then i try to create a new one. therefore i have 2 pages. i went back to my instagram account and tried to switch it again, it showed up 2 of my facebook pages, so i choose my original page. and voila! its settled.

I am really confused and I’ve had this problem too, can you please dm me on Instagram and help me my @ is @kacpergrzybko

Hi, it seems that you have solved the problem, can you help us …

Hello, I have the solution, and I found it now first. Log in to your Instagram account. If it is connected to a Facebook account, you must cancel the connection to the Facebook account. After that, create a new Facebook account and create a Facebook page and from Facebook, link the new Facebook page to your Instagram account, and then Facebook offers you the conversion. To my professional and I will succeed with you , Thank God I am a Muslim

Hello, I have the solution, and I found it now first. Log in to your Instagram account. If it is connected to a Facebook account, you must cancel the connection to the Facebook account. After that, create a new Facebook account and create a Facebook page and from Facebook, link the new Facebook page to your Instagram account, and then Facebook offers you the conversion. To my professional and I will succeed with you , Thank God I am a Muslim لالالالالالالالالالا

1 Like

No, I have still not found a solution to the problem.can u help me please…

im requesting please…

I got the solution for the issue After getting the error I searched for the solution but no one was able to answer and I was soo confused worried how I was going to tell my client that his Instagram is now no longer going to be switched back to professional account after several time I changed to personal then to professional account again and get the issue, so the solution for this is to go in your Facebook business manager and connect your Instagram there then go to your Facebook page settings and also connect your Instagram their on that step they will switch your Instagram account automatically as well as it also connected to the Facebook page trust me I have gone back to my Instagram and saw that the IG page is automatically back again to business account and that’s how I came back to answer so you guys can do it yourself if you want me to help you please reach out to me on my IG @prince_social_swag so I can help you or you can do it yourself by following what I shared here