Hey how to sell through dm?

Hey, how are you selling through dm, can you share some tips, message structure, when to say the price or not to say it? (because I was selling through website)

1 Like

You should definetly put in your bio something like “DM me for a special discount code” this way IG wont flag your accounts because of sending a lot of cold DMs.

1 Like

Then you could provide them some discount, so they will feel “special”. I wouldnt mention the price. Only the amunt of the discount. :slight_smile: If they ask, of course tell them the price.

1 Like

Thanks for good tip :wink:

1 Like

Hey,

Remember about great spintax.
The best way I have noticed are the Reply to new followers, since you will avoid hiden DMs.
Introduce your self, for me worked pretty well if I added there info that I am in the game since 2015 or how many clients I had before, makes more trust to the reader.

Also I was adding a simple question at the end, or asking for their email to send them an full ofert.

If you are looking for Instagram email list with your prefered niche let me know.
I am able to configurate system which is allwoing to send 200-1200 mails daily.
You are able to add in mail IG Username, ammount of followers and point their low engagement%

Never tell the price in a private message because the client will not understand anything. And he will say that it is expensive :slight_smile:
It’s best to write in order to give your phone number :slight_smile:
In a phone conversation, sell everything, first emphasize the advantages of your service and knowledge;)
Show that you have it, share some easy tips and underline what your service is unique and customer service is unique :slight_smile: Of course, do not be too cute :slight_smile:
At the end you say the price because it has to be just such a formality :slight_smile:
greetings

1 Like

Depends on what are you selling, I never go with phone calls unless clients really want to get on it, it’s waste of time, if you sell good stuff, you can sell it trough few messages. Always send them price bigger then you want to get, so you can give them $50-100 discount.

1 Like