Hi all! from Central Europe! :)

I’m not good with introductions but here we go… I’m a professional F1 photographer and for many years I was not able to share my work in any social network, fortunately that changed so now I’m starting to build my presence, so far I have a humble 22K IG account, but I’m trying to learn every day in order to be able to reach more people that share the passion for F1 and other motorsports. In my 9-5 job I work for a big corp. developing internal tools and systems, for the last 18 months we are focused on social media automation, IG, FB, Twitter and a few chatbots as well. I’m learning tons of things but of course I cannot make use of those tools :frowning: . I’m very glad to see how you share knowledge here, I found a super community!! and your experience is so valuable Thanks!!!

11 Likes

I just want to wish you leave your 9-5 job one day and start getting tons of money from online marketing haha
Find your passion here :muscle:

2 Likes

Working hard to achieve that!! I’m sure that Online Marketing will help me! Thanks!

1 Like

hard work is always rewarded

1 Like

As in Formula 1? Then you got a fan here;)

Your welcome!

Good luck!

DAnny

1 Like

Hi my friend ! :raised_hands:

focus strongly on one platform, in your case this is Instagram. You can develop a very strong brand by cooperating with influencers

1 Like

Welcome here! Hope you enjoy

1 Like

Welcome! Nice to have you on board!

1 Like

Oh wow that’s a cool job in my opinion.
Can you share some of your photos here bro?

1 Like

Thanks, I’m not sure if we should post pics here, maybe some admin can tell us.

You’re*
Edit: don’t get triggered :rofl:

As for our new member, welcome on board!

Happy to have you around.

If you really wanna get shit done around here I’d recommend you to start by reading this -> User Levels Explained

You then make sure you are grinding your way up to the next level.

Enjoy the journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy!

So you are going to try Dutch then?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah a fellow photographer, welcome!

There are a lot of fantastic and knowledgeable people here making it quite hard to leave once you see the value. A little tip from my first few weeks here: Don’t get too stuck up on reading all day. There’s so much info I remember reading for two weeks before even doing anything, and the point of all this knowledge is to take action, not read all day!

2 Likes

You’re Welcome! :clinking_glasses:

Hope you will find a lot of useful info for you here.

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome bro! Make yourself at home.