Hi Everyone, I'm Ryan!

Hi Everyone,
So i’ve been on this forum for a little over 2 months now and have been helping out where i can, but never actually introduced myself.
So hi, i’m Ryan.
I live and grew up in sunny South Africa and still love my country, even with all the crap its going through.
I am a Batman, Deadpool and Star Wars freak!
I studied Graphic Design and Web design and development and have now been doing that for about 12 years. I have worked with some big clients such as the largest bank here and have learned alot from my experiences.
I only recently in the last year to 2 years got into the Instagram game, studying and learning from multiple places, trying to figure out my next move as i really want to start my own Instagram Growth Agency. I think im finally there now, with the help of this forum. So to all of you out there that put your knowledge on this forum, i thank you!
I will try my best to help where i can too, and if anyone needs help with web or even email designs etc, please don’t hesitate to ask. I am more than willing to pass on any knowledge i may have.
Thank you and hope all of you have a great day!

11 Likes

Hey there welcome to the forum

welcome aboard ! :slight_smile:

Welcome mate :slight_smile:

Welcome mate :slight_smile:

Welcome ! Glad to have you.

Thanks guys, for the warm welcome :grin:

1 Like

Howdy Ryan, welcome to the fam! From one basic to the other :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Ryan I’m Scott, I’m an alcoholic

Welcome Ryan :partying_face:

Hi Ryan! Im new too. Welcome!

Welcome man I am Joe

welcome man! glad you joined

Welcome buddy! Good to have people like you here.

Thanks guys!! :grin: