Hi i am 36yo and from germany. My focus is high engagment

Yea, 20% with regular posting seems pretty well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont believe your engagement is that high, you basically have a small acc (which is very easy to reach 50% engagement with accounts under 5k). Second, you dont post often, and your post had been there for a while, so yeah it looks like amazing engagement but not the reality once you post more frequently (if I open an acc, put 10 posts and never ever post again i will get 200% engagement if I wait enough timeā€¦).

Best,

4 Likes

You are right af man

2 Likes

Welcome to the community !

wish you all the best on your focus, and donā€™t hesitate to pass some hours on the forum scraping for all the info you need ! :wink: Thereā€™s a lot of post about engagement!

Good luck !

Everyone can and should delete their own comments.

For admin stuff like that, please tag @Adnan going forward, thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m exactly like you, engagement is the king.
Welcome here!

1 Like

Hi! Welcome on board!!

1 Like

Hi there welcome to the community, wish you luck here.

Moin Moin :slight_smile: Herzlich Willkommen :wink: :slight_smile:

Maybe thats true but i still think the engagment is crazy high. On my on acc i have just about 6 follower and my last post was shown 5000x on the startpage to my followers. Thats is what i awnt for my personal page :wink: My followers should get my conntent and they get it.

Hello, nice that You are here ;). Btw can You share with us Your follow and unfollow settings on Jarvee? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u very much. I wish u a nice sunday :slight_smile:

Thank u very much. I wish u a nice sunday sairos :slight_smile:

Thank u so much D33. I wish u a nice sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same to you @AndyImp

1 Like

Thank u same too u adrianleoh. I wish u a nice sunday :slight_smile:

Vielen Dank. Ich wĆ¼nsche dir einen schƶnen Sonntag.

No not atm since most accs are still blocked and after restarting i need change the settings. :sweat_smile:
I wish u a nice sunday

1 Like

Yes, almost everyone has the same problem with account blocks ;p

1 Like

One client wrote me today that he is out of the block. Thats the second one :sweat_smile:
I am still blocked :sweat_smile: But my personal page is more a hobby.

1 Like