Hi i am 36yo and from germany. My focus is high engagment

Hi i am since 2 years very active on instagram. I am a artist and use it to promote my own pictures.
I also manage some clients. My everyage engagment on the accounts is about 20%.
Grow and engagment are my main focus. I even have a slave acc that have 70% engagment thats more then my main that have about 25% :joy:
I reach this nummbers with good conntent and good settings in jarvee.
Atm i test alot becouse of the new limits of followings. I think in the end i will simple make more slave acc :wink:
I am also into paid fb and ig adds. Atm i run a add for my personal page and pay 1cent per click.
So i think i am kind of a instagram nerd.
Its nice to found this place here to find people that also pretty deep into instgram and other social media.
its nice to meet u :smile:

12 Likes

Guten Abend Andy! Welcome to the community :blush:

2 Likes

Thank u very much Typhoon. I wish u a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best in your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community fam. :blush:

1 Like

Really happy to have you with us bro ,nice seeing you here ,you’ve came to the right Place :hugs:
if you have any questions let me know it ,i will be more than happy to help if i can!

1 Like

Damn, the desperation to get to level 2 is getting serious.

3 Likes

Welcome and tell me… 70% engagement?? how is that? I would love to hear more :wink:

1 Like

Viral content probably is the secret
And definitely getting to the explore section

1 Like

Thank u alot yellowspb :blush: same too u :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Keep it up bro :raised_hands:

Thank u very much omerialex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome on board! Enjoy your stay and make it count! Every piece of knowledge you share is welcome and appreciated!

1 Like

Same to u bro. Thank u for your kind words alossra. :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

desperation? :joy: Not realy. My accs working very well and mostly i learn by try and error. But i realy thing its time to connect and exchange some knowledge to speed up some steps. I alrdy hlped and shared usefull stuff here and want to be a part of this community. Yes and maybe one day it will result in lvl 2 but i think i alrdy done and know most of the things :wink:

2 Likes

Its droped 5% engagment somehow but its nothing special. Its not viral conntent i am just a good photographer and done good trageting. Also i use likes to like followers content. Its mostly about good resarch to find the right tragets. Btw this is just a slave. I not even post there anymore or do anything. its just on autopilot. :joy:

1 Like

I posted that acc u can check it in that threet now. realy nothing special just good tragets.

I alrdy try my best. Thank u very much. I wish u a nice day bakedcookie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I see man, but one of the reasons you have such a big engagement is because your last post was posted in February
It won’t work the same way if you start posting more often

1 Like

Maybe thats true but to have most acc around 20% is ok for me :slight_smile: