Hi there! Fantastic website and community!

Hello there, my name is Austin. I’ve been lurking a couple of forums for months trying to find good information on CPA strategies and been putting together bits and pieces of information here and there. I just stumbled upon this website after purchasing Mass Planner though and I’ve learned more here about how to implement methods just reading around than on any forums I visited. I just bought 50 private proxies, a VPS, and Mass Planner as well as some other software and plan on doing 5 different niches with 10 different accounts each to start out. I plan on slowly building these up instead of going in all at once and messing up the accounts all at once. They’re 1 year aged IG accounts with a .ru email. Does this seem like a good strategy to you folks so far? Does it matter if they’re .ru emails?

2 Likes

Welcome on board :slight_smile:

I’m glad you like the info posted here and wish you success in your journey.

Taking it slowly is a good thing, you don’t want to start aggressively. All accounts need warming up,doesn’t matter if they’re 3 months or 1 year old.

Regarding .ru mails… Some users had issues, some didn’t but the fact is most spammers are using these emails to create accounts and social networks are probably aware of it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @ardmt17 , glad to have you with us. My advice would be somewhat the same what Adnan said, take it easy and don’t get into scaling it before you learn how to do it properly with a couple of accounts at first. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

I’ve actually decided to go with some more high quality accounts so I don’t think it will be an issue. I’m trying to focus on creating high quality accounts with a lot of viral, easy to make content, like quotes and facts and such. But spread across a broad variety of niches and subniches, while slipping my affiliate/cpa content in occasionally. I’m curious, if I have questions, where would be the best place for me to direct them?

When ever I have brought accounts and they have .ru email attached I always change the email address. One reason as .ru is used by many spammers. But he other is the seller of those accounts can send a forgot password to email address then take the account back. So personally I always change email address and telephone number.

Hi Austin,

I agree - this truly is a fantastic community! I hope you found an answer to your problem.