Hi there, from Rome!

Hey nice to meet you!

I started reading this forum a couple of days ago and I’m still here! I opened my browser two days ago and I haven’t yet closed it, I have 13 windows open with articles to read.
Is there a section for those who can’t get away? If there isn’t one we should create one.

I have some profile on IG and I made several Facebook Ads, I hope to grow first of all in these two areas (I would like to earn enough to make them my job) and then to study the rest.

So, I think we’ll see each other often over the next few months, or even in Rome!

(Ps. Sorry for my english, I’m still a student)

9 Likes

Welcome to MP Social :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, and don’t forget to participate in all the discussions!

And your English is great, don’t worry.

3 Likes

Thank you guys!
:blush:

1 Like

Ciao aale!
Great to meet you and hello from Lodi!
What MPSOCIAL level are you in?
Good luck with your business!
Giulio.

1 Like

Ciao @anon78401373

Happy to meet you.

Greetings from a fellow italian!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you all!

Ciao gente, @Purp1ePie @GIULIOPT95 It’s really nice to find compatriots! :joy:
Here I’m a basic users but I’ve been using Instagram (in a professional way) for a year and I think I have the knowledge of level 2. I will try to do some guide to level up. I’m just afraid to say something I should’t say! :speak_no_evil:

Viva la pizza!

pizza

2 Likes

Benvenuto! :yum::yum:

4 Likes

Being from Rome, have you ever had Pinsa before? A pinsa place opened up near me, and it’s almost better than regular pizza!

3 Likes

@anon78401373 benvenuto :wink: :wink: è sempre bello vedere italiani in questa community!

2 Likes

@Broked @Vgs
Grazie ragazzi! :blush:
(sapete per caso a chi posso scrivere per ottenere un badge? Devo farmi verificare da un moderatore)

@ian
So this profile that says that Pinsa is better than Pizza must be a fake or a bot. Please let us know about the moderators.
Pizza rules!

3 Likes

Italian guys, if you want pm me your phone number so that I can setup a WhatsApp group to exchange info and advices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

benvenuto!!! :it: qualsiasi cosa chiedi!

5 Likes

Welcome!

Will travel to Rome soon myself ( January )
Such a beautiful city! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Hope you get a lot of good value, and contribute back!

1 Like

welcome in this comunity! benvenuto! sempre piu italiani

2 Likes

Welcome to the show…

1 Like

Chiedo scusa ,ma perché avete segnalato il mio messaggio come inappropriato .?
Sono nuova e sinceramente avevo solo chiesto se conoscevate dei buoni proxies per l’Italia.
Grazie Laura

1 Like

Check your inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome there is a crazy amount of great info here as I have found too, how do you eat an Elephant? One bite at a time!

3 Likes