Hi there MPSocial, you are an amazing forum!

Hello MPSocial awesome guys and gals. I’m from Eastern Europe and I would like to become a very active member of this forum. I’m into webdesign, instagram and amazon fba. Hope to contribute to this forum. See you around in the threads!

9 Likes

Welcome to MPSocial!

I remember when I first stumbled in from one of the other major forums, and the difference between here and there was like night and day (and I’m not just talking about the look of the two sites :wink: ).

I’m sure you’ll feel the same :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! :fire:

4 Likes

Welcome to MPSocial!

3 Likes

Lol. Yes, it was nice to get out of the dark dungeons of Black Hat World and into the fresh air of MP Social. :waning_gibbous_moon: :rainbow:

Welcome to the forum @mrspuf. All the best!

6 Likes

Thanks for your insights @EmpireNetwork. I fancy the other forum as well, I just try to stay away from the night and see only the day.

3 Likes

Thanks, @HenryCooper, I’ve already seen some of your threads and I see that you post high-quality content, thank you for that.

3 Likes

Thank you @mdr07 for the kind welcomming, see you around the threads, all the best to you!

2 Likes

Thank you @Itachi, very nice of you to welcome me.

2 Likes

Welcome mrspuf glad you joined the party :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank @intadog!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @mrspuf I’m a fairly new member here too and from what I have seen so far this community is really great, better than most big internet marketing forums.

2 Likes

welcome mate!

1 Like

welcome :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome, and enjoy your stay! This is my new favourite place on the internet :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Broked. I saw you are very active. Hope to learn from your threads

1 Like

Thank you @kripke, see you around

Thanks @Doozy. Niceee, I definitely start to fancy this place very much.

Thank you for your welcome @JackGagger. Yes, I agree this is a top-notch community to be around!

Welcome to the community! :cake:

2 Likes