đź”´ How Become a Better Copywriter - 5 Books

If You Want to become a good copywriter to make sales through your content, study persuasion.

Studying conventional copywriting will give You structure, but at the end of the day the foundation is persuasion.

Go to root and study persuasion aggressively, then study copywriting fot the structure to fit your persuasion strategies into.

Here is some books to get you started:

1. The Psychology of persuasion by R. Cialdini

2. Win Bigly by S. Adams

3. Trust me, I’m lying by R.Holiday

4. The Culting of Brands by D. Atkins

5. Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Health

:speech_balloon: Let me know in the comments which of the above books you have read or which of these subjects you recommend :fire:

10 Likes

Ca$hvertising: How to Use More Than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make BIG MONEY Selling Anything to Anyone

Barely one in a hundred businesspeople knows these facts about creating powerful advertising. Do You?

FACT! Sixty percent of people read only headlines. Your headline must stop them or your advertising will likely fail.
FACT! Captions under photos get 200 percent greater readership than non-headline copy.
FACT! Ads with sale prices draw 20 percent more attention.
FACT! Half-page ads pull about 70 percent of full-page ads; quarter-page ads pull about 50 percent of full-page ads.
FACT! Four-color ads are up to 45 percent more effective than black and white.

New York’s biggest ad agencies use dozens of these little-known secrets every day to influence people to buy. And now–thanks to Cashvertising --you can, too. And it won’t matter one bit whether you’re a corporate giant or a mom-and-pop pizza shop. These techniques are based on human psychology. They work no matter where you’re located, no matter what kind of product or service you sell, and no matter where you advertise. In fact, most don’t cost a penny to use.

Like a wild roller-coaster ride through the streets of Madison Avenue, Cashvertising teaches you the tips, tricks, and strategies that New York’s top gun copywriters and designers use to persuade people to buy like crazy. No matter what you sell–or how you sell it, this practical, fast-paced book will teach you:

How to create powerful ads, brochures, sales letters, Websites, and more

How to make people believe what you say

“Sneaky” ways to persuade people to respond

Effective tricks for writing “magnetic” headlines

What mistakes to avoid…at all costs!

What you should always/never do in your ads

Expert formulas, guidance, tips and strategies https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6238528-ca-hvertising!

3 Likes

Amazing bro ! Thanks for sharing :pray::heart:

thank you so much guys for this shares damn

i always was interested in Psychology i read a lot about it super interesting and it helped me a lot!
i really advice others to explore it as it will open up a lot of doors in your mind when it comes to understanding others intention and read them! also i love body language!

Booookmarkeeeeed. This skill is on my list for sooooo long.

Thank you @jimiiz :pray:

1 Like

Cheers my friend :beers: :heart:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: Always good to have something to read and learn.

1 Like

Thank you mate :slight_smile:

True! if you are growing, your business too :trophy:

Thanks a lot for sharing :slight_smile:

I would also add this very cool ressource

4 Likes

The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert is a classic for copywriting… that’s what got me started in business anyway.

2 Likes