How can I organically grow my Instagram

Hey all, im new what is the best way/tool to grow my instagram. It is a GP service. Not sure where to start

Thank you

Posting content.

If repost, then go for viral content. You can do this by looking at the average likes per a post, or use a tool to do that like www.viralspy.co which is currently free. The repost tool inside Jarvee is pretty great as well as you can have it set a ___% to average. My most viral posts have been with the repost tool.

If personal brand, study what works and replicate it but the market research is pivotal. If you’re a business this is harder but don’t focus on organic growth. Paid is where you wanna focus if business your time and is more consistent imo (inorganic & consistent).

You can also use tools like Jarvee to interact with target accounts but this is something that’s getting pretty difficult to do, unless you use a massvoting software. This does however fuck up organic reach when performing mass actions.

Especially on other organic ranking opportunities like hashtags and the explore page (home feed doesn’t seem to bad tho.

Hashtags are great if used strategically. Use em.

Tagging Locations and using engagement groups for Explore can be very powerful but it all depends on the type of account you’re growing. Different accounts have different strategies.

1 Like