How do I create a supergroup on Telegram?

Hello guys
I want to create an engagement group on telegram for the fitness niche.
Does anyone of you know how upgrade a normal group to a supergroup? I want to create a bot for this group and a supergroup is required for putting that bot in place. I already researched in the internet, but the interface of my group settings looks different to the others Ive seen. Why?

1 Like

You should be able to put a bot in a regular group I did this like two weeks ago. You just find a bot you want and follow the instructions of the bot and it tell you how to setup your group. Pm and I can link you to the bot I’m using or I can link it here if anyone else wants to know but you can use any bot there’s tons of them that people have created or you can make your own

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile
I would appreciate that
I tried few ones but I didnt managed to get them worked

https://t.me/LeechingBot I’ve had 0 problems with this one so far and the instructions were very easy to follow

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
So this is tailored for engagement groups already?
Very good stuff

1 Like

Yep, Just start a chat with it and it will tell you everything you need to know!

2 Likes

Yes I installed it and it worked finally thank you
So you send the commands for the bot (welcome message, …) in the private chat with bot or group?

I don’t remember exactly but the directions will tell you where to put commands, I followed them completely and had zero problems with the bot and setup and if you have any problems the creator is very responsive with any support questions

1 Like

Have you guys found Any quality services to add users to the group? I invested some time in a group a while back but I’d love more users in the group

1 Like

What niche is your account(s) in? When you’re in the fitness niche I will add you to mine :slight_smile:
Otherwise I would recommend you to send DMs to other accounts in your niche. Its really about that networking. In the next 7 days my goal is to contact about 700-800 people in my niche.
I already talked to some people and the result was far beyond just new user in the engagement group: We exchanged a lot of useful information about our niche. Go for it!