How do you charge clients for Mother/Slave methods

Just curious want to see how others are charging so i can know how to make changes, also when pitching potential clients how do you tell them youwill need a huge budget because you are going to be using the mother slave method without actually mentioning it ?
Thanks

2 Likes

In my opinion, the worst part is lying to customers :frowning: If something goes wrong, you’ll soon sleep with your client :frowning: And the client will not come back … Why not tell the truth? That the customer’s account with this method is more “safe” than if you would use his account. Why is it so expensive? Because you need to buy a lot of security and other accounts to make your account secure, but to the end you can not guarantee it anyway :slight_smile: What prices? You have to sit down, see how much time it takes you, how many accounts will cost you. How much will the security cost and your time etc … Calculate all this and give him the price :slight_smile: If you then see that you really have a lot of work and the price you gave is low then the second time you raise the rates so that they are appropriate for your time :slight_smile: Regards <3

3 Likes

on BHW I see people charging 4-5$ per account, but they are selling big packages 100-500 accounts

1 Like

Nice one bro thanks

Awesome stuff, will check

Yea, it was usually 5$ per account and the minimal amount of account was 50.
But nowadays after it’s hard to automate I was some were selling 7-8$ per account

Slave accounts are the easiest way to upsell my clients and no, it won’t scare them away.

I heard some people are stepping away from the M/S method tho because of the current issue and all

You tell them as it is? And explain the process right?