How do YOU create Facebook Accounts in 2017?

Hi Said

Yes i try to warm that accounts and them some of the goes block, others after some weeks goes block. But yes they ask for verification, they have mobile phone number, so i can´t verify that accounts…

Try to vary your actions and don’t over do actions that Facebook doesn’t like, like group posting for example.

i use 42 account without proxy working gud :slight_smile:
ip is not important…activity is very important.
Try to create all account in Microsoft Edge Browser with clear cookies after account creation.

2 Likes

what do you do with 42 accounts/

yes i have 2 years aged USA facebook accounts in big quantity all are warmed up also. if you are interested then contact me on skype: itssahir4all
or email me : itssahir4u@gmail.com

Here I explained how I warm up FB accs. https://mpsocial.com/t/facebook-making-it-too-difficulte-you-cant-log-in-at-the-moment/29377/4?u=junk-dna

In essence:

• You need to work as slow as possible, and mix casual and commercial actions.

• Do what humans do, not what bots do. Meaning, chat with other people.

• Work slower on recently re-activated accounts, work faster only when account had been wormed up a lot.

Don’t buy PVA accounts or aged accounts. Non-PVA and 2-3 months old accs, that I verify myself with SIMs I buy locally, are good for me.

I am a firm believer that eventually an account can be wormed up enough that FB will never block you. Actually I had created such accounts recently. I was doing 50 group postings in under half hour and never got blocked. Only got into FB jail for 2 weeks ;-), but no security questions etc.

Simply put, FB can’t afford to block real humans from opening new accounts. Because that would mean that their company will stop growing. So If your bot behaves like human, than it looks like human to FB’s bot :wink:.

FB will always loose against us.

3 Likes

what “activity” do you do? Do you use MP or you work manually?

Its really phenomenal that you can keep 42 accounts working.

Are you constantly loosing accounts and than creating new ones?

@Junk-DNA Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the community. If only people follow your advice, it will solve a lot of their problems.

Hi, interested in some aged accounts. Do they include friends? Looking for around 100 friends.

There is another method to avoid bans that I am discovering as we speak.

Before, as soon as I would buy FB accounts that had been dormant for a long time, I would jump in and start being very active. Practically, even during a first login I would apply for 2 groups per login, than slowly increase to 5 group applications per login.

Now I changed to new strategy. Here it is.

During the whole first week I only do non-commercial actions. I only applied for 2 money making groups. Everything else, during whole first week, is just leaving comments, doing likes on other people’s posts, posting to my timeline, making friends, chatting a lot on a messenger etc. etc.

So far strategy works. FB did only one security check per account in 4-5 logins. That’s incredibly small in comparison with previous strategy, where I was getting FB security check every 1.5 logins.

@don @Junk-DNA
Fb has a huge power with the method you wanna do!
Only with group-posting and good grabbing posts, you can make a few thousands a month… Even easy 5-figures a month if you do it right and Fb doesn’t shut accs down so much.

What I can share with you guys:
I did it and the problem was, too many people wrote me - yes! Too many!
I pushed it so much that I got more than 100dms a day for more info and even more than 100 comments.

I sent out info and I got more and more bans, later I just made posts and after a couple min when I had more then 20 comments on posts, account had been shut down. Phone Verification, Pic verification.

Was running more than 100 accs in 12 weeks, all filled manually with info and high content, fake engagement and fake follows.

From time to time, fb pi**ed me more and more off. Was doing high cpa offers and texting with them. Conversion was crazy. Had sometimes an epc of > $30.

Try to immediately get their email if they are interested or another messenger! If FB shuts down your accs, you’re f*cked and all the time you spent in this conversations and content building and pic uploading is gone.

Wish you Good Luck and following your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you please explain what is “100dms”? What is “dms”?

as well, you were getting 100 comments on each post on each of your 100 accounts? That’s like 100 * 100 = 10,000 comments per day. That’s unbelievably high??

Why didn’t you just delete post after it had, say 10 comments?

If you don’t mind, what kind of CPA offers were you doing?

dms is direct messages :slight_smile:

This :+1:

Not for every post. But in average, back to when my strategy worked with FB, it was in average around 30+ comments a post asking for info and sending private messages.
I used a lot accounts only to push my posts and only posted a few times a day in several groups (figure out which groups works the best for your niche)

So you can build up, let’s say 10-15 accounts with good content, build their engagement up and then use 30-50 accounts with way less work - you are only using those to push your content and push posts in groups.

Also you have to play around with copywriting and your posts in the groups --> Visual content grabs attention, be creative.
You never post a direct link on a post, only in private messages.

Once it starts running… it starts running like a marathon :smiley: all I have to say.
Don’t answer to more then 10-15 comments at the same time below your post, else you get flagged as spammer, even if you just write “Message sent out.”

Cloak your links, save time and send them to a landingpage.
Had often a CTR > 60% with this method.

Use trackers to see their scrolling behaviour :grin: improve your copywriting with this method.

I used only cpa offers above $250 payout. Niche: Brokers

It works 100%, 100% lucrative, but…
I tried so much in a fight against FB, but since they’re using more and more AI, it was wasting too much time - so I switched into other affiliate Stuff.
Even with residental proxies, aged accounts, cookies&cache boxed - they blocked my accounts away, even when I haven’t any activity - was f*cking strange ??? :frowning: :disappointed_relieved:

You need to decide, depending on your experience, if you can master this or if you are a Newbie.
If you can master this - no way you won’t make 50k/month with running 100+ active accounts and an automated system, I did everything manually and was tired that they just delete my built up accounts in seconds.
The only thing which killed me was FB Banning me all the time.
I even changed mac adress and everything.

If you’re good with epc and making many sales you can ask you affiliate network to give you a better cpa :slight_smile:

PS: Think it would be better to create an own thread and move my answers.
PPS: If you have a stable active income I’d rather tell you to go into ppc, ppe, (high cpa offers, sometimes also: wc). Why struggle or fight a system if you can run with other ways :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, my journey is other way around. I’ve tried PPC and Big-G and FB banned my ad accounts. they won’t tell me why and I can’t even work out why they did so. So I said, organic traffic is the only way. I think I am very good at dodging any system, given the right resources.

PPC is not much of the game. Some affiliate infested offers :wink: on Bing (which is half-tolerant to affs.) cost more CPC than on Google. Like, 1 in 5 campaigns makes profit, but profit is $50/month. And you made 5 campaigns to make $50 that month. It you are doing tracking and research campaign takes more than a week to launch campaign from scratch. You are talking at least 6 months and $5-8k in ad spend before you get to break even. And 90% of offers prohibit brand bidding, which is the least time consuming and cheapest. If you do generic campaigns you’ll have to invest 4-5 times more effort with same 1-5 win/loss ratio. It can take you a month or two just to prepare site & funnel for generic offer.

I am still learning social stuff, but the crux must be in hiring some talent and delegating workload to VAs. If one is making even $2k/month he should start delegating mechanic stuff and focusing only on copy-writing. Let others worm up the accounts and constantly having spare accounts ready.

To me AI is really easy to beat, but one has to have patience with it and count in planned losses.

It’s really depending on your situation right now and what you can do.

1) If you have money and don’t mind to spend: Ads
2) If you wanna save your money, go into direct Sales and use Social Media to promote it.

There are so many ad-platforms, not only G, Fb & IG.
Some other Adplatforms:

• Taboola
  • Outbrain
  • Revcontent
  • Propeller Ads
  • Gravity

again said: Depending on your niche, some ad-networks are better, some less.
But there are hundreds of Ad-Networks out there, not only those you listed.

If you’re not new into this, work with some big Affiliate-Networks. They give you every tracking tool you need + Sales Funnels + Email Letters :slight_smile:

You wanna make Money with Sales, not Funnels and Sales-Letters for which you won’t get a dime until your drive Traffic
And the big Aff. Networks spend a lot for nice Funnels and good converting stuff, so it’s outsourced, works and proved by a lot of other Affiliates who make a bunch of money with exact those given things.
So pic some top-selling Offers and your only need-to-do is to drive traffic.

AI is really not easy to beat, else you would still have ongoing Ad-Accounts haha :stuck_out_tongue:
They’re always changing, have way more budget and the best brains in the world are developing it.

As you wanna focus on Social Media. Only use high cpa Offers. Maybe you won’t make a Sale a day, but you don’t need to if you earn $500 in comission and don’t have any expenses. Consistency is the key, track everything: Why has it failed? --> and improve it.

Keep us updated :+1:

skyisthelimit has a min orderof 40$ i believe,iam a regular at bhw
i ordered one from russian racket i believe, likepusher.com ,i will confirm for $6.5 just to get my feet wet once, he gvs u cookies as a browser extension,working uptil now

1 Like

Hmmmm, that means that when you did chat on Messenger, you were talking with leads as a fake person? That’s quite difficult because one needs to pretend a lot and sometimes leads ask you direct personal questions.

How was your experience with the Russian Racket account?