How do you deal with it?

Hey.
I see a lot of companies offering such low rates for these services as I have.
Although I know that he does a better job than they do.
But there are clients who only want numbers and tell me that the company is doing cheaper and the same. Because they are only about numbers and then I get so nervous that I would kill a client: D
How do you deal with the fact that there are companies that have 300-400 customers at 50-100 dollars per month: D
And I have 100 and I earn as much as they do at 400: D
Only I mean that these companies are very bad for the market, and then people are afraid to buy services because they are disgusted by that company.
And how do you deal with it?
How to calm down?
Why are there people who value so little and have to spoil the market :frowning:

People are afraid to give bigger prices or how?
Or they are not sure of their knowledge, I understand.

2 Likes

Good question bro :+1:

“I am not worried about someone who offers prices by 5% lower. I am worried about someone who can offer a better experience for the customer.” Jeff Bezos

I love this quote :point_up:

Focus on customer service. Take care of the client not only at the beginning, but also after. If the client after all this goes to the competition and will come back to you because you served him better.

I always try to give my clients more than it was on the contract.

9 Likes

Yes, I know, clients love me because they have constant contact with me and I help them.
But I know that competition must be on the market, but it could be like me, which have more expensive prices and do it with head.
It’s annoying to be aware of these companies for 50-100 dollars and then spoil this market :frowning:
Thank you for this quote gives a lot to think about <3 Bro <3 saves it

1 Like

That’s the free market for you. You can strive to be the quality leader or the price leader but generally not both.

1 Like

We don’t provide short term growth solutions, we prepare brands, business and qualified personalities for the future of Instagram monetization.

Just one of my go to’s. I have a ton lined up, you need to be prepared and be ready to tear up their digs and prove why others service will ruin their account with un targeted non sense.

4 Likes

Brother trust me, you do not wanna go discount prices. People who wants cheap service are also the ones who complain mostly. This is proven to me. It is as if they are never satesfied. And usually they change service providers as you change underpants. They do not seem loyal.
So you might spend time doing what you gotta do for their accounts to grow, but when time is in you to actually start making money for your time invested they are gone.
But when that is said, you need to have your facts straight. Tell your clients what they can’t expect from you and your services. Tell them the efficiency of your services and what benefits it’ll have for them. Make them feel that you are their man and you are gonna be their team mate on their journey.
Again as I know how pationate you are and how much time you invest to stay upto date, this alone is worth loaaaaad$.
Rather have 10 loyal and well paying costumers than 100 costumers who will bring you head ache, and at the end leave you with the worst feeling. Now money is great, but loving what you do, and waking up everyday and being happy about what you do is what matters. That’ll indeed be a great force for you to create better results for your costumers and yourself on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the answers :slight_smile: Let us all appreciate <3 You have knowledge! Take a look! You have no knowledge and you want to give small prices? Because you are afraid that nobody will buy your service? Go learn, come back when you’re ready and give big prices <3 greetings

1 Like

EXACTLY how it should be done. And this is how you run a successful business. There will always be cheaper services. But don’t let the price fool you. Ask yourself how much more is it that I am actually offering. Staying updated, achieving quality results for costumers and not risking their accounts is priceless buddy.

1 Like

I’m a firm believer of you get what you pay for.

Having higher prices for your services is in your own confidence of the service you offer. No price is ever set in stone, its based off the perceived value to the customer and how you portray that with your own business sets the $$$

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this topic and I’m glad it came up.

How do you structure your plans to clients?
I’m getting into the business and I think I have a clue what to charge but want to hear from experienced people like you.

I couldn’t imagine charging anything less than $147 for a basic plan and working up from there.

1 Like

When bots entered my country. I was a determinant in my country of prices and this service.
This service was new, I did not know what prices to give, what to do because nobody taught me anything.
So I gave big prices to start as in my country, I was very scared that people would not take it or something.
But remember, when you sell your product for the first time and believe in it, you will even sell shit in a jar :slight_smile: Believe it has not been working for 5 years in ordinary work.
I make money only via the internet at home.
I do not choose to go to ordinary work: D
I sold copied diets and workouts to people for such prices that you do not fit in your mind, but let’s get back to the topic :slight_smile:
So, I was the first one in my country with this one.
Then came other companies where they copied our prices and even our graphics along with the description (LOOOOL)
So the price on the market was more or less standard.

But the guru of the instagram came for such a funny money that it was time to think what’s next? Do you reduce prices? Stay on the same bet or ATTENTION! Increase: D So increase where the market was already so large that the customer had a choice to which company to go :frowning:
So, I sat on the armchair and thought 12 hours.
I wrote everything on a piece of paper.
What I can do, what gives customers, how customers feel with my service and my service, how it serves clients, how much time I devote to them, how their accounts look after the promotion and whether they are satisfied.
I knew all this information and did not have to write to customers and ask for this information.
You ask, but how is it?
I’m writing to you. The customer always has the answer in 2 minutes. Unless I am busy, it is up to 1 hour, max 2 hours. Always write back on the same day. Every week, the client knows and promotes the effects of the promotion as well as his entire proifil (he is always observing the customer on a regular basis) and we improve what is to be improved so that his profile and promotion are better every week. As the package ends, it always asks the same questions, even when the client is writing. Do not send me this again because you know that I love you and I ask you this way: Hello, you finished the package 3 days ago (always gives 1-3 days free, love it <3) Are you satisfied? Do you have any reservations that I can improve? <A very good question, the client tells you what to improve and improve! You become better :slight_smile: And do you want to further extend the package?

So after these reflections, I told myself that the price was not really enough.
I give too much and I do not take too much at this time.
And the rates went up.
I explained everything to my clients.
They understood and know What?
Only one person resigned because she had financial problems.
So I started to increase prices.
Most importantly, I have been working in IG for 4 years.
Of course, I have a loyalty program.
If the client brings someone, he has x amounts and this amount is monthly, until that customer extends the package, so you can even get the package to 0.
I only got to work for my own business for a year.
I never spent any money on advertising.
Everything DM.
I sent 12 hours a day! Handmade! No BOT! Manually every offer matched, indifferently to each profile / customer which gave me really big sales and a big response.
So for a year. It’s been 3 years :slight_smile: For 3 years since then I have not written a message after new customers because so many of them come from the commands themselves that I do not have time to write to new customers because I do not even serve them :slight_smile: And that’s how I started to value my services and my whole life :slight_smile: And a dick what gives low prices! Dick in the ass <3
But trust me, all the nerves I’ve had for these four years. You can not imagine it :slight_smile: Ae such a life of an entrepreneur / businessman. I am 25 years old and everyone tells me that he is graying: D His hair is getting gray. Nerves! I’m still learning everything, life is all about it :slight_smile: Life is about developing, experiencing and traveling every day. If you do not develop, you will be left behind and believe me, in the end you will earn 0. Watch out for the “comfort zone” I passed it :slight_smile: Massacre, the worst thing to get out of this. And beware of addictions (drugs, alcohol, etc.). I have not been drinking alcohol for 5 years, and I have never been drinking much. But I like to ignite the grass) And also beware of “burnout” I also went through it. Grow it is the most important thing, if you learn every day, you will not fall into stupid things and you will gain from it :slight_smile: Regards <3

2 Likes

@Arthuditu

Impressive story bro, I’ve read it all ! So nice to make the story in my mind through your words. So you’re in the fitness too, funny !

Great one :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Bro <3
I’m where there is money :slight_smile: But with my head, I’m not greedy :slight_smile:
But yes :slight_smile: For a year, I train regularly.
And I keep my diet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you like it? Do you go to the gym?
Do you give low prices? : D

1 Like

@Arthuditu

That’s awesome my friend. ^^

Yes, I workout too since 5 years, and coach many of my friends. I don’t give low prices when it comes to social media marketing, because I only do that for myself as a digital artist and photographer, and besides that, because I’ve an other full-time job, i don’t think i would be able to manage ton of clients accounts like you do :clap::clap:

:egg::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::rooster:

1 Like

digital artist, like a painter?

1 Like

@Ghosa Landscape photographer and digital compositor, retouching :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even think about it to be honest. I don’t have many clients but I know that we offer them much that no other companies would offer. The market is just huge and there’s plenty of space for everyone. If for any reason you can’t expand within your own country advertise abroad! There is a neverending need for our services and there always will be.

People are being stupid these days, they want to get clients for $20 and it’s better for them to lose much more time with 300 clients $20 each, then to have 50 clients paying $400+ each.

1 Like