How do you monetize on your growing instagram account with m/s or f/uf method

btw I’m amazed that we’re able to communicate with only using deepl translator. lol

I’m also shocked ehe.

The trick is to create a good DM, sent from a real account, to the right user :slightly_smiling_face:

As a guy who have been doing automation to bring costumers & sales to my e-commerce store, the only way in my own experience that brings sales is F/unF & DM’ing , other than that the conversion will be so low compared to f/unf… for example M/S will bring hella followers but very few sales, but f/unf can bring few followers but respectable sales & engagments…

The longer the tunnel the customers take, the less sales u will make

Are there any legit services online that offer M/S and that don’t just span your account with fake followers?

It’s too much work and not enough money as services.
it gives x10 better result if you do m/s by yourself.

what product are you selling?
Doesn’t it damage your brand value by f/uf?

What brand value? Why M/S doesnt pay off?

We’ve heard you yes - you are doing Instagram Ads and gaining magnificent ROAS but still you are asking questions like a beginner. I’ve seen big brand doing F/UF that are doing net profits of one billion a year plus. So no, it does not damage your brand - few % of people that sees your unfollow and unfollow you back is like a drop into the ocean.

Let’s chrunch the numbers for you to get an idea that M/S is way better than ads. I’m not saying Ads are bad but M/S is better for price/reach ratio or whatever the f***k ROAS you want to call it.

For 300$ (10$ daily for one month) you get guaranteed reach about 88K-230K (my niche) from Instagram Ads.

For 300$ a month with M/S you have:
VPS(30$)
J license (70$)
70x half aged accounts (one-time cost) (45-55$)
Proxies (140-180$) (1 resident/dc per 5 - price fluctuates between quality)
Knowledge

1 account doing 100F a day and 150L a day - Thats 250 actions a day (we dont take note on unfollow since it does not reach the person)

70 x 250 = 17.5K actions a day = 17.5K people reached a day

17.5K x 30 = 525K people reach monthly just from actions.

I dont want even to count the repost reach numbers etc - not to mention when you want to drop everything off you can just easily sell the accounts for profits.

Above are stated low/safe settings for slaves. Based on the numbers, your statement is already full of sh*t.

Brand image?
Who is more likely to follow that singer?

A singer with 100K followers and nothing else.

A singer with 100K followers and 1500 fan pages?

In the end - why would Instagram try to combat the action taking and growth methods F/UF/Like if they were bad?

They started fck around because they are better ROI than Ads. Simply. Even now there is still a large demand for organic growth services.

6 Likes

tell me what brand is does f/uf and being successful?
everyone says f/uf is great but there is no example that successful brand with 1 billion$ year?
atleast in japan there is no successful brand that does f/uf.(why do you have to follow and unfollow to
potential customers on your store account…?)
i already said fanpage strategy is good for musician or models etc.(also it’s good on e-commerce if you use targetted account with real follower, but it does so much time and bother to do, so doing other strategy is profitable and takes less time)
im not talking about singer. im talking about an e-commerce brand.

In my opinion if you have decent advertising budget other strategy gives better effort and takes less time.

1 Like

Why bother if your monthly ROAS is 400%, you’ll be hitting 1billion$ quite soon.

Love your honesty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: