How i did over 20k in one day solely from bulk emails

I built a fitness brand solely from email marketing. I didn’t do any paid media (facebook ads or any type of ads). I generated over 1.4 million dollars solely from outreaching to influencers and grew my instagram account from 5k followers to 300k followers in a 2 years time stamp.

This is how to do it:

1. Scrape millions of leads from instagram, target can be relevant hashtags, and big influencer accounts

2. Do amazing branding on your social medias. Remember, thats the most important aspect of this funnel. People will only buy from you, if your instagram is compelling enough

3.Find a nice email system, ideally one built around gmass, where you have hundreds of email accounts sending low amounts per account.

1. Find a supplier on alibaba, and try and build a connection with him. The more money you make, the better prices and benefits you will have. I started off with aliexpress, but wouldn’t recommend it nowadays. Its way better to speak directly to suppliers that are (dropshippers) on alibaba

2. Make a script that redirects people to your instagram, where they have to send you a message. Then run them through a automation with manychat

3. Retargeting is one of the most important things in business, without implementing it, you can lose a lot of money.

4. Make sure that the quality of your products are good and shipping times. The last thing you want is to have thousands of people writing negative reviews about your brand, it will drastically diminish your conversion rates.

5. Levarage the traffic with email marketing and do ads. Dont make the same mistake i did, i could have done millions instead of 1.4 with this funnel, if i ran ads.

These are just some tips for people that are just starting out or already doing this funnel. Let me know if you need any help.

3 Likes

Nice job.

Were you selling Supplement of Fitness gear?

3 Likes

I was selling fitness products, like leggings, shakes, shorts ect

2 Likes

do you still have the company? Started running ads now?

3 Likes

Have you shut down your website neoxdata? Not able to access it

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your journey, amazing progress!

May I ask, how did your following and profits change after running Ads which I assume you started doing?
Were you growing your IG followers by other means after scraping your accounts, like Follow/Unfollow?

2 Likes

i started a new one, but now its not dropshipping no more, its private label where i own all the products

1 Like

not using that website anymore, its offline

1 Like

i didnt end up running ads for this brand, i created a new one, which is a private label opposed to dropshipping.

1 Like

In terms of growing my IG, i solely used email marketing . When you send millions of emails and redirect everyone to your main instagram page, its very easy to grow thousands of followers per week organically

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I also have 2 fitness clothing brands. And am familiar with cold email marketing.

I tried scraping emails with growman, but it doesn’t work well for high volume.

What tool do you use to scrape emails from Instagram?

2 Likes

I’m confused

So you scraped millions of leads via IG

How did you get there emails?

You then had a mass email service that sent your Instagram link to them?

2 Likes

Mind sharing what your call to action was in the cold emails? Were you offering them something or just advertising your products?

2 Likes

i have my own personalised bot. Hired a team to make it for me. I tried all kinds of tools, like Jarvee and growmeorganic, but i realised, to scale this i needed a in house system. I managed to scrape over 100 million leads from IG. So it depends on your budget, i have in 4g proxies system at home , and a personlised bot. It cost me over 9k to build this, plus recurring costs for the proxies and instagram accounts, but its well worth it, as for every million sent, i managed to make 30-40k revenue back.

1 Like

I scraped all of them from instagram. Then i sent millions of emails to all these people offering them a place in my ambassador program, where i redirected them to my instagram for faster response

1 Like

Sure, i was solely offering them a “free product” which then they had to cover shipping, plus a opportunity to become my ambassador.

Call to action: Please send us a dm as soon as possible to our instagram “your instagram” as theres only 5 places left.

Something along those lines

1 Like

So you didn’t get sales directly from the campaigns but you send free clothing to the influencers probably on commission base. So it costs you your product cost and your revenue will come from lots of micro influencers promoting your product with a discount code to their audience?

1 Like

The revenue came from influencers covering shipping to become part of my team. My product costs were around 4-8 dollars, shipping costs were around 13.99 dollars. Odly enough, i had very little sales coming from influencers sharing their personal code.

1 Like

Got it thanks for the value, so your shipping cost was less then 13.99 I guess. And now you have covered the product cost in the higher shipping cost?

Last question if you don’t mind, what tool did you use to send that many emails? Lots of mail domains with a tool like Instantly?

2 Likes

I used gmass at the time and also a chinese bulk email service

1 Like