How i did over 20k in one day solely from bulk emails

I built a fitness brand solely from email marketing. I didn’t do any paid media (facebook ads or any type of ads). I generated over 1.4 million dollars solely from outreaching to influencers and grew my instagram account from 5k followers to 300k followers in a 2 years time stamp.

This is how to do it:

1. Scrape millions of leads from instagram, target can be relevant hashtags, and big influencer accounts

2. Do amazing branding on your social medias. Remember, thats the most important aspect of this funnel. People will only buy from you, if your instagram is compelling enough

3.Find a nice email system, ideally one built around gmass, where you have hundreds of email accounts sending low amounts per account.

1. Find a supplier on alibaba, and try and build a connection with him. The more money you make, the better prices and benefits you will have. I started off with aliexpress, but wouldn’t recommend it nowadays. Its way better to speak directly to suppliers that are (dropshippers) on alibaba

2. Make a script that redirects people to your instagram, where they have to send you a message. Then run them through a automation with manychat

3. Retargeting is one of the most important things in business, without implementing it, you can lose a lot of money.

4. Make sure that the quality of your products are good and shipping times. The last thing you want is to have thousands of people writing negative reviews about your brand, it will drastically diminish your conversion rates.

5. Levarage the traffic with email marketing and do ads. Dont make the same mistake i did, i could have done millions instead of 1.4 with this funnel, if i ran ads.

These are just some tips for people that are just starting out or already doing this funnel. Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like

Nice job.

Were you selling Supplement of Fitness gear?

1 Like

I was selling fitness products, like leggings, shakes, shorts ect