How I Get Zero Action Blocks & Error Messages Ever

I’m so pleased it’s working for you.

Just though I’d update you guys.

I regret to inform you that I’m about to start posting on Instagram again this coming week and my stress levels are through the roof.

At this point every time I open the planner app I get a mild panic attach.

I hope that all of you are still comfortably doing nothing, but at this point it is inevitable.

I cannot even imagine the stress when I make my first post in the last 6 months.

I found drinking water and lying in the middle of busy motorways is a great way to avoid Account Compromised messages.

1 Like

Followed the advice above.
Tried going to the toilet.
Got an action block.
Reported to insta… Still got an action block.
About to burst.
What do I do?

1 Like

Did you follow the instructions?
“I would actually recommend throwing away your phone just so that you aren’t tempted”
that step is very important

2 Likes

I found that squatting on cacti and shedding exactly 3 tears reduces action blocks by an average of 60%. While it’s not a complete fix, I highly recommend trying it.

3 Likes

I’ve found that about 8 hours of sleep, vegan diet, yoga and meditating a few hours every day have significantly decreased my blocks. All 7 of my chakras are extremely grateful and flowing in harmony. I’ve definitely found myself much more ‘actionable’ and I don’t seem to get any errors popping up in my brain nowadays.

Thank you for the inspiration.

2 Likes

You forget on Insta… and find other work

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 13chars

1 Like

Instagram is driving people to suicide…

Wait until the action block subsides before you go.
If you burst it’s a good sign that you are on the road to recovery.

Very perceptive of you, my friend!

These are some precise and useful metrics. I concur. These will definitely work.

You’re welcome.

Also very useful. I find that 8.01 hours of sleep is slightly more optimal personally, but your method will probably also work. Not sure about the chakras. Harmony sounds good though, I like music a lot.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

Gonna try it tonight lol :smiley:

1 Like

lets do this haha

2 Likes

I’m assuming that it worked so well that you took a vacation, which is why we haven’t heard your feedback. :stuck_out_tongue:

Already been doing it for six months and now I have a panic attack daily that I’m using Insta again. Jokes I follow nobody, don’t ever use the app and post once a week and feel great.

1 Like