How I Made $12,000 In Revenue With Shopify + Instagram [[ Proof Inside ]]

What kind of products would you recommend? What has proven to be most efficient for you?

Revenue does not tell us if this is a successful model, we need to see the profit.

There’s no specific “niche” you should be looking for, just something that fits the criterias of a winning product and has pages that are related to the niche of the product. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re 100% correct! Unfortunately, there’s no way for me to show you how much I’ve profited from this store, all I can say is that I’ve profited around 30-35% which is pretty nice if you ask me. Once again, there’s no way for me to prove it, Shopify doesn’t show you “profit” because that’s not how it works, so you’ll just have to take my word for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Great job @Winds, keep it up.

When I see such success stories/motivational posts, everything seems as easy as cake, but is it in reality?

Completely forgot to include that, although it’s a very important topic.

It took me 2 products until I finally managed to find a winning one. Dropshipping is hard, but it’s worth it in the long run. :slightly_smiling_face:

What about the issues caused by COVID19, i mean most of the Chinese suppliers are not working, and even when you find some of them the shipping doesn’t go as planned so much difficulties these days, how do you handle that?

I did this way before COVID-19 :slightly_smiling_face:
Nevertheless, contact your supplier, if he doesn’t ship during COVID-19, find a different one. I recommend finding US supplier in AliExpress that ship with USPS.

1 Like

Yeah, make sense, thank you for sharing :pray: :pray:

How much you pay for each shoutout ?

Well done for the sales mate looks great. How are you managing shipping times and customer expectations during this time?

Im guessing there are huge delays currently.

Thanks

I’ve advertised on dozens of pages, therefore the shoutout price was different for each page.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve completely stopped with Dropshipping during COVID-19, e-commerce is way too risky during these times in my opinion.

1 Like

Can you please share some examples, numbers… it will be helpful. thanks

Examples for what? :slightly_smiling_face:

for the shoutout prices and page engagement that you rely on, i mean the relation between the page engagement and the price of the shoutout.

Thanks for the post, but what do you mean about ‘Choosing the right pages’? If it is a competitor’s page, what can you do with it?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hello, can you tell me the most basic shopify plugin in your store? thanks

For anyone reading this, DO NOT dropship with Aliexpress at this time, specifically, e-packet shipping times have absolutely shit the bed and most take at least 25-40 days to arrive which will eventually lead to chargebacks if you scale using it.

Find a fulfillment center that can offer faster shipping times especially during COVID-19

2 Likes

Dropshipping is an interesting thing. But I think aliexpress + Ebay is more effective. In General, it is better to buy directly in bulk on Alibaba or just negotiate directly with a supplier from China. My wife sells cosmetics in Russia in this way. Very effective and profitable