How long to wait after posting a video that went viral?

nice work @John_Doe . Do you mix in some automation with Tik Tok or solely focus on viral content?

No automation so far. Iā€™m going to try to focus on viral content which will be hard because of my niche. Iā€™m going to grow my accounts and hopefully in the future they will generate me sales on my e commerce store.

Great idea @John_Doe! Keep us updated :sunglasses:

Second video posted isnā€™t doing well 1000 views in 3 hours. I have another video I know for sure will go viral. Iā€™ll post what happens tommorow when I posted it.

Iā€™m starting to hate tik tok! Posted third video didnā€™t pass 3000 views, So I had an aged account with no videos I had created about a month ago and posted the video, Wake up itā€™s at 190k views.

The postive of that first video I gained 7332 followers and growing, But I feel on tik tok followers are useless. They donā€™t have the same affect as having a large following on Instagram from what I can see.

2 Likes

I had a post hit 700k views within 2 days. I posted a new video afterwards in the same style and it only gained 7k views. I posted the exact same video on a different account and it hit 200k. So Iā€™m not sure what goes into play

Itā€™s so random, On another account I posted 3 videos today and all passed 11k views. On viral account canā€™t get past 3k views.

I started another fresh account, People say donā€™t make more then one account per device or ip.

I can say it doesnā€™t really matter I made 10 accounts so far to age.

I posted a video last night itā€™s a 50k views! On a less then 24 hour account. I wanted to test what happens with mass account creation.

So far everything is fine, I notice no changes in accounts.

1 Like

iā€™ve tested the same thing

I dunno, Iā€™ve made more money on tiktok then I did on IG already.

Itā€™s about the QUALITY of followers that matter.
If youā€™re just doing repost content, yes those followers are probably not as good as say followers who follow a dentist.

Iā€™ll check back in 30 days.

Nice, Most my content is my own with influencers making videos. IG is making me very good money. I donā€™t really see TiK Tok Currently making me money because the audience is young. My products are mostly geared to adults.

If you think a young audience doesnā€™t have money, then you should check out who the top earners are on Youtube / Instagram, and what their demographics are.

Yes I know there is money to be made, But if you knew what my product was most parents wouldnā€™t buy it for a child or teen. Iā€™m already working on a kid friendly store just for Tik Tok.

Do you have an examples of posts that did well?

edit: nvm heā€™s banned

Just hit 10k followers and still donā€™t have option for bio link :sob: I seen accounts with 100 followers with link in bio.

1 Like

@John_Doe can and @customlogovideos can you pm me your tik tok accounts i am curious now what your content is :grin:

1 Like

customlogos been banned for a while lolā€¦

Why ia that??

1 Like

was being a douche to the mods