How long you wait until you add link in Bio?

As title says, im wondering how much u guys wait until u add link in Bio

Depends on how the account is created.
Personally, I do it relatively instantly, but that’s mainly based on how I make them & what I use them for.
No one can tell you unless you clarify what it’ll be used for, & how you have (had) the account made.

1 Like

I wanted an estimation… but i use a legit .com domain ( no cpa ) on the link in bio on fresh acc created on 4g … lately i added same link in ( .com shortened to bit.ly ) on 5 accounts and they got all disabled after 5min ( pv +24h review )

keep the account working for at least 30 days, active every day, decent amount of actions then add the link and see how it goes.

1 Like

I usually wait two weeks on new accounts I made. Adding the same bit.ly link that redirects to the same website on multiple accounts isn’t a good idea. You should have a different link on each profile + use pre-lander

1 Like

Yeah, links in Bio are something IG is closely monitoring over. You should make sure that the account is warmed up properly before you do it. I recommend using different links on your accounts as well.

1 Like

Didn’t know i need to wait that long! Thank you for the info

Yeah i use Cloaked Pre-landers to avoid the crawlers, also how much actions per day u do on new accs if i may ask? ^^

Yes, Links are the best feature to get more Visits , yet it is risky… will try diff prelanders! Any tips on warming up the accs nowadays on 2021?

I was trying to give you the best recommendation to keep the account very safe but you can go with 14-21 days if you want.

lately i tried to warm acc without linking any website, yet after 2 days all 5 accs got 24h review/ban lol… i guess its bcse i followed up to 100 a day on first day?

You guessed definitely right, mate

1 Like

I need to get rid of my 2018’ mindset about IG botting lol… do you think 25 follow a day for the first week is good enough?

Yes, looks good. But it also depends on your setup, especially your accounts quality. You can safety reach daily limits with good accounts, or struggle to reach them, with low quality ones.

1 Like

2 weeks worked for me personally.

1 Like

you can start with other methods to warm up the account other than the follow like story viewing and like comments, you can do 20-30 follow for the first 5-7 days and add 5-10 users every 3-4 day, just make sure to have safe low settings.

1 Like

Your prelander doesn’t need to be cloaked. Just needs to be hosted on a domain with authority.

I have CPA links that have been alive for over a year in the bio. Feel free to hmu if you need some guidance

1 Like