How many accounts are you able to run with 4g proxy (200 F day each)

10 account per proxy is possible only when your target source is different i.e. your account must be in different niche…If your all cats account running in same IP, and you scrape users from same targeting source, then get ready for some Storm…follow limit is varies depend on setting, and same setting don’t work for other people as well.

1 Like

I’m running almost 200 accounts and i’m using residential proxy total of 3 different IPs. Some accounts are running smoothly maybe I’d say for maximum of 1-2 weeks and some get temp block just running as short as a day.

1 Like

whats the meaning 4G lte ip and let proxy. whats the difference?
how we know my proxy 4g is lte ip and proxy?

4G IP is - like you setup an LTE hotspot on your phone or directly turn on mobile data on your phone.
Proxy can be bought or made with raspberries.

got it. i think its same. 4g lte phone and 4g modem dongle

but we have option : enable follow different users across all accounts

I don’t mean by same users…I mean by same targeting source…

Hey @YodaMaster thank you for your comment, yes that makes sense, I tell you what, I am a fitness model and trying to generate more followers for my main account, it went very well with the Childs > Mother method before May and I was able to get over 15k followers per month.

Since everything has been changed I didn’t really try it hard again, I have been working to build my own 4g network (Which makes everything far easier), but now I am just trying to understand how and what would be the limits, What I was planning to do is :

10 Accounts for 1 4g proxy (Which is 100% clean and mine) - Follow 170-200 each account daily and DM new followers to follow my main account (Will have about 15% follow back), so about 25-30 DM’s every 24 hours.

Do you think that’s safe? I know it depends in many factors like quality of the child accounts etc but I wonder if it’s even possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

I can’t say it’s safe or not…You’ve to test yourself…the problem is with child accounts, because they mention your main account, and that create footprints…there is no any clear things like when instagram spam algorithm detect that…I’ve seen some smart people mention other accounts as well in their post, which makes their child account more unique, but it will divert some of your users to other account…But you can make the difference by posting low quality content which mention other account, and high quality content which mention your main account…there is way always, but it’s always better to test yourself…

1 Like

Makes sense, thank you!

Do you purchase Instagram accounts or you create yourself with proxies?

I am creating them :slight_smile: