How many accounts on one phone is safe?

I saw the recent thread about someone who blamed having five accounts on one phone being the problem, but then admitted to DM’ing thousands of people.

Anyone got an opinion on whether or not it’s safe to have multiple accounts off one phone with shared login? I’m only looking at doing a few accounts right now (fewer than 5).

1 Like

Loads of info on here, try using the search button :wink:
I have 4 accounts I use on one phone, but I think it depends on many factors which you’d need to read about.

1 Like

Loads of info on here, try using the search button :wink:
I have 4 accounts I use on one phone, but I think it depends on many factors which you’d need to read about.

Thanks, did start with a search but didn’t have much luck.
Good to know what others are doing. Certainly seems like there are a lot of factors to think about. It’s a good feeling to be learning, but also embarrassing when you make obvious mistakes and only realise later. Last night I pushed several posts in succession because I wanted to get my account ready to test automation, only to get that function blocked. So obvious in hindsight :sweat_smile:

Your time is more wisely spent reading this forum.
Or you might churn and burn more accounts than necessary.

1 Like

The max you can have on a phone is 5, so i’d go with that.

4 Likes

Five is what IG allows so go for it, you might encounter issues but for sure won’t be related with the number of accounts but your actions.

3 Likes

Absolutaly agree. If they allow it = it is allowed :rofl:

In case you get banned with 5 accs on the phone = look for the reason somewhere else (definetely not a device)

2 Likes

IG allows for five acc,and same proxy,but somebody can log 6 acc,and i do not know how to do…

2 Likes

as the masses are always right 5 are fine!

1 Like

I have maxed out the 5 accounts on my phone for ages without problems. Sometimes I even delete one from my phone and switch it to a new account.

1 Like

I have never used more than 5 accounts per phone.
In this block wave environment, I would not try more

1 Like

Personally i use max 3 acc per device. Always under the radar… I hope that

1 Like

Been doing 7 on 1 phone for over 3 years. Never had a problem.

1 Like

Thanks for all the different viewpoints.

I have 5 users on my mobile device consistently adding more may cause issues. Stick to less than 5.

1 Like

we are not handling more than 1-2 accounts per phone on few we also tested 5 worked fine

1 Like

a lot of agencies we work with (who used 5 accs per phone) got ACs in last 2 days from manually doing interactions